Skip to content

Season Tickets

Comments

• @drcongo said:

@MorrisItal_ said:
    I didn’t know that you could thumb yourself

Listen listen I’ve been trying all evening to give myself two thumbs up oo shut yer face

• I know there's a month to go yet but I bought my ST pretty much as they were released and paid extra for a 'physical' ticket. I've only had an email confirmation thus far and obviously not received the real thing. Are we all in the same position and has anyone heard anything about delivery?

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    I know there's a month to go yet but I bought my ST pretty much as they were released and paid extra for a 'physical' ticket. I've only had an email confirmation thus far and obviously not received the real thing. Are we all in the same position and has anyone heard anything about delivery?

No sign yet.
    Hopefully they send them with a couple of weeks to go, to make sure we don't have that will they/won't they arrive for the start of the season doubt.
    (Although no doubt we have the ticket on email somewhere, but if we wanted to use that we'd never have asked for the physical ticket!)

• I feel its time to bump this thread back to the top of the pile.

I haven't asked for a physical card, sticking with a virtual card. Have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions over the last couple of days to download it to my phone but I didn't even have a link to "Go to virtual card" unlike others.
    This option was available for the ticket to the Leicester game and worked OK to get me into the game.
    I've just tried again and the link has now appeared! I didn't knowingly do anything different to previous attempts but I've successfully downloaded a ticket for the Accrington game.
    Seems a bit unnecessary to have to download a ticket for each game separately.

Anyway my point is that if you've tried and failed to download a ticket previously it might be worth tryi g again.

• Has anyone who paid the extra money actually received a physical card yet?

• @mooneyman said:
    Has anyone who paid the extra money actually received a physical card yet?

My dad! ?

• I collected mine at reception on Tuesday. No Bar or QR code on it.

• I did not manage to get it wednesday so waiting for postie.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    I collected mine at reception on Tuesday. No Bar or QR code on it.

Does it work like a hotel key card then?

• Haven't used it yet so who knows?

• @AlanCecil Sorry to tag you, but as our best link to the club on these things, do you know if it's possible for those of use who didn't order the physical card to change our mind now that we've seen how difficult it is to actually access the digital tickets?

• @drcongo why not just give the club a call. Ask for Ben he is very helpful.

• Because I'm lazy?

• @drcongo said:
    Because I'm lazy?

A rhetorical question I presume. If not let me know, I’ll call them and get back to you. Can I get you a tea or coffee in the meantime?

• @Twizz said:
    I feel its time to bump this thread back to the top of the pile.

I haven't asked for a physical card, sticking with a virtual card. Have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions over the last couple of days to download it to my phone but I didn't even have a link to "Go to virtual card" unlike others.
    This option was available for the ticket to the Leicester game and worked OK to get me into the game.
    I've just tried again and the link has now appeared! I didn't knowingly do anything different to previous attempts but I've successfully downloaded a ticket for the Accrington game.
    Seems a bit unnecessary to have to download a ticket for each game separately.

Anyway my point is that if you've tried and failed to download a ticket previously it might be worth tryi g again.

Thought I’d give it a go assuming it would be a link to something i could add to the iOS wallet. Not so. Looks like you have to visit a website every time. This doesn’t seem right so surely I’m doing something wrong as my Leicester ticket went to my wallet.
    I guess I could take a screen shot but this sounds daft

• @drcongo said:
    @AlanCecil Sorry to tag you, but as our best link to the club on these things, do you know if it's possible for those of use who didn't order the physical card to change our mind now that we've seen how difficult it is to actually access the digital tickets?

Second that. This doesn’t seem to stack up

• For the Leicester game I requested a "mobile ticket download" (I think that's what it said), which resulted in a text message with a hyperlink to my ticket. It had some sort of electronic code on it ressembling a cross between a QR code and a Barcode, which, when I showed it at the turnstile, wasn't recognised by the scanner! Am therefore quite glad I requested a "physical" ST card.
    Just out of curiosity though, I thought I'd login to my ticket account, and saw an option to download the Accrington ticket, so tried several times last night and this morning, and keep getting a message saying the servers are down for maintenance! Even more glad I requested the physical card!

• I do hope @railwaysteve is going with the attendance option this season. If so, can I be first in with Accrington 3868 with 1351 season ticket holders stuck outside in the Chairboys Village?

• To those asking about ordering a physical card:

If you log in to your account and go to the available products tab, you will be able to scroll down to the Physical Season Card tab. Push the basket tab and enter your email address. You can then proceed and pay the £5 for the card.

These instructions are from the club, and it’s actually quite a simple process - I changed my mind and wanted a physical card as it’s my first season ticket so wanted something to keep hold of after the season has finished.

• To those asking how to access it on the iPhone, in lieu of something in your wallet, open your season ticket up and press the box with the upwards arrow. Press add to home page. Now you have a direct link to your season ticket.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    I collected mine at reception on Tuesday. No Bar or QR code on it.

Noticed this yesterday too. As the club seem to scan a QR code for entry how does this card work?

• @Gary said:
    To those asking how to access it on the iPhone, in lieu of something in your wallet, open your season ticket up and press the box with the upwards arrow. Press add to home page. Now you have a direct link to your season ticket.

That's a web shortcut only though and requires an internet connection, there should be an easy way to add it to your iPhone wallet so it's available offline in case of any signal / WiFi issues. Was easy enough on my android but needs a 3rd party app.

• I’ve still go no way of accessing my ST online. It just says physical card.

That’s ok as I’ve ordered one but it was definitely stated that you’d be able to access an electronic one too. I’d like the back up as I’m good at forgetting things.

• edited July 2021

@arnos_grove
    when you login and select "my account" in the drop down menu under your name, there's an "options" button on the right. Select "Events in Season Ticket" and it'll give you a link for your ST and the Accrington match - except when you click on them to request the download, it keeps saying the server is down for maintenance! Glad I've got the physical card, but as you say, it would be good to have both.

• @adamspark cheers - that is well hidden! I just kept trying to open the season ticket. Hadn’t spotted the options button.

• My virtual ticket looks like a squashed QR code inside a barcode; is that right, or should I see a doctor?

• @arnos_grove @TheAndyGrahamFanClub I am not ignoring you guys, been out playing golf in the rain!
    I don't know the answer to your question. The club ticket office (Ben etc) are you best bet.

I have downloaded my season ticket and I too have a squashed QR/bar code type thingy that I have taken a screen shot of and hope this will admit me to every home game.

• Thanks @Gary!

• @arnos_grove Glad to have been of assistance - but did you have any success actually downloading the digital version? All my attempts have failed!

• @StrongestTeam said:

@Gary said:
    To those asking how to access it on the iPhone, in lieu of something in your wallet, open your season ticket up and press the box with the upwards arrow. Press add to home page. Now you have a direct link to your season ticket.

That's a web shortcut only though and requires an internet connection, there should be an easy way to add it to your iPhone wallet so it's available offline in case of any signal / WiFi issues. Was easy enough on my android but needs a 3rd party app.

Good point, I hadn’t realised you’d need a connection to be able to use it but of course it just directs to the website. To be honest, my phone signal generally goes at the gates to the ground so I’m hoping that the wifi will be reliable.