124»

Comments

• @micra said:

@Malone said:
    Getting controversial now Glassy ;)

Getting disrespectful @Malone .

Not a jot of it son.
    Affectionate nickname, innit.

• I shall ‘retaliate’ by calling you Bugsy (knowledge of 1970’s spoof gangster movie required).

• @Malone said:

@glasshalffull said:
    Micra, I hang my head in shame by

You're a gent of a certain age, and fully respectful and all that, but I'd genuinely be interested to hear of anyone in football, who you DON'T think is reasonable, trustworthy, doing things for the best etc.

@Malone: sounds like you’ve not followed the fans’ Facebook page over the past few years then!

• Whoops, thought I’d deleted the head hanging reference.

• @glasshalffull said:
    I shall ‘retaliate’ by calling you Bugsy (knowledge of 1970’s spoof gangster movie required).

Or the well known rapper!

https://wealthygorilla.com/bugzy-malone-net-worth/

• As I’m sure @micra will correct you, that would be “Bugzy”

• What like Jay-Z!

• Oh no I won’t! That’s Greek to me.

• I wouldn’t want to associate anyone with the real Stormzy.

• Why's that?

• Have you heard his lyrics?

• They make the ideal couple.

• Not a fan of the rap/grime as a 'rule but I quite like stormzy and he seems lime a decent chap. Know what I'm sayin

• Like a decent chap no limes involved.

• I can't imagine the average gashroom poster is his key demographic in fairness.

• Stormzy has a common interest with Dev though in that they both strongly support homeless charities.

• @mooneyman said:
    Stormzy has a common interest with Dev though in that they both strongly support homeless charities.

And go to the same amount of Wycombe games?

Ok, that's harsh.

(on Stormzy)

• I might be wrong but I don't believe Stormzy was at Torquay.

• At amount of people saying they were at Torquay is now way more than were actually there.
    My guess is Stormzy will be telling people he was there as soon as he hears what a key moment it was. A track about it on his second album would be great, especially if the lyrics capture the hurt and hope

• edited July 2019

@Chris said:
    I might be wrong but I don't believe Stormzy was at Torquay.

As always you're a fair guy.

Hats off to Dev for his efforts getting there that day.

• In the world of rap Stormzy is the equivalent of Jason Orange according to the teenager that occasionally surfaces from his bedroom, not that he’d know who Jason Orange was, or what any sort of orange was for that matter.

• I'm not sure the least celebrated member of Take that ever headlined Glastonbury!
    Not that I know he was in Take that or anything.
    Obvs.

• I'm dreading the year Sir Garfield Barlow is the veteran young people pretend to like at Glasto...I would prefer Jason 'Did not get involved in Tax Dodge so won't be touring to pay it off' Orange. How long is it before (it turns out non-ironic) racist artists are allowed back? I'm asking for a vegetarian Manchester ex-pat friend...

• I bet he's not a fan of Stormzy.

• Doubt any old NME hacks are singing : 'Hang the Dj! Hang the Dj! Hang the Dj!' with the same gusto nowadays...

• Doubt we’ll see Stormzy in the Woodland.