Skip to content

Match day thread: Accrington Stanley

Comments

• No time like the present, @BSE.

• so Stewart is injured as soon as Adam is back......am i being cynical ?!!

• @bluntphil tweeting that PCH has just limped out of the warm-up.

• He seemed to recover ok! 1-0, Paris.

• I love Paris in the springtime.

• Time delay to replac lino. Plymouth fans will be seething.

• Fantastic foul from Blooms to create the goal for Publishers Clearing House.

• 1-1. Half time at last.

• Bizarre way to give away a penalty

• Watched it several times on iFollow and looked like Rocky barely touched him if at all, yet he barely complained about it being awarded.

• @EssexWanderer said:
    Bizarre way to give away a penalty

Couldn't see what happened. Care to elaborate?

• A lot of Allsop hating going on in the Facebook chat.... not that I give full trust to fb. Not at the game. Can anyone elaborate on the situation? We are not out of it yet. COYB

• BBC seem to have thought beast gave away the penalty at first??

• Allsop was booked for dissent, no word from twitter on what the penalty was for.

• Come on youuuu blues!!!! This is a game where we could be getting back to winning ways. We need a confidence boost! Players and fans alike!!!!

• Going down !!!! Wont say I told u so

• Another penalty for Accrington. Another goal for Kee. 1-2.

• Soft as anything again.

• I love you rmj. You are like a ray of sunshine. Please don't disappear anytime soon. We all love your enthusiasm and love for the club you say you support. You are so clever and articulate. We all wish we were you. Love you dude xx

• What a shit sandwich all round.

• Three for Accrington now. Did we change formation when Kashket came on for Bloomfield? It’s all gone wrong since then.

• I usually hate to bemoan luck, but we have really not had the rub of the green lately at all. Go in 1-0 up at halftime and this is a different game.

• Second pen looked incredibly soft watching on iFollow, but stupid from Curtis to put a hand on the player when the ball appeared to be going out anyway. Allsop having a mare I'm afraid to say, shocking for their third, having surrendered posession in the first place with an overhit kick.

• Well the Facebook crowd will be pleased at least.

• We’re getting an absolute schooling here.

• We looked alright first half, I can only assume they all did a bunch of shots at half time because they've been all over the shop second half.

• We always bloody lose at home to Accrington...

• Plymouth here hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha

• @Alexo said:
    I love you rmj. You are like a ray of sunshine. Please don't disappear anytime soon. We all love your enthusiasm and love for the club you say you support. You are so clever and articulate. We all wish we were you. Love you dude xx

You are obviously not a regular on this forum. @rmj is a devoted Luton supporter.