Skip to content

Season Tickets

Does anyone have a final figure for sales this term?

Comments

• Not quite time for a final count yet? Aren't there still discounts available?

• Ah yes...a few days left until 31st July. But I would have thought most people who were going to buy one would have done it by now. I'll be interested to know the final total though.

• Me too but in an environment where knowledge is treated with such caution I'm not optimistic of finding out any time soon. I guess the first game attendance will be a decent guide.

• Why give the opposition supporters any possible advantage by releasing season ticket sales info?

• I see what you mean...I suppose the York City manager's team-talk will alter on that basis...'Don;t worry lads, they've only got 1700 Season Ticket holders...well short of the expected 2000...so the three points are in the bag.'

• last figure I recall was 1,847 three weeks ago. Would be surprised if sales have not exceeded 2000 in the meantime.
    Gate for first home game may not be too much of a guide given the number of people on holiday and perhaps a preference on the part of the "occasionals" for the Fulham game 3 days later.

• it's at least 1,848 as I purchased mine yesterday