Skip to content

2015/6 League Positions Prediction

Happy to make this into a competition if enough (say 8+) interested. No prize - just the "Sido Jombatti is useless" pre-season punditry award ran away with last year by a poster formerly known as Che.

So lifted shamelessly from Exeter website, and with scoring of 1 point for each position different (so if you predict Carlisle are 14th and they come 12th - thats two points, if they come 16th thats two points also).

Competition or not, my prediction is
1. Luton
2. Cambridge
3.Leyton O
4. Oxford
5. Portsmouth
6. Northampton
7. Bristol R
8.Plymouth
9. Exeter
10. Notts Co
11. Wycombe
12. Wimbledon
13. carlisle
14. Morecambe
15. Yeovil
16. York
17. Mansfield
18. Stevenage
19. hartlepool
20. Barnet
21. dagenham
22. Accy
23. Crawley
24. Newport.

Yes it is my day off and yes it is p*ssing down outside.

Comments

• Which one of Appletons previous managerial successes sealed a top four spot for you.

• In Che's defence - claiming Sido to be useless wasn't a wildly inaccurate call before last season.

He was released from Cheltenham, and had been poor for them, and many people was sceptical of Ainsworth following the previous year.

• Newport won't come bottom of the league
    But apart from that fairly good in my view.

• Have i missed something about Crawley that pegs them to struggle?

No way Oxford finishes 4th, but apart from that i more or less agree with you.

• Barnet from automatic promotion to 20th wouldn't say that the jump justifies that

• Cambridge
    Wycombe
    Portsmouth
    Luton
    Oxford
    Barnet
    Wimbledon

Top 7. Bristol to go down for the banter.

• Bristol Rovers will go into administration so a 12 point reduction, take it from someone who lives among the knuckle draggers.

• Looks like if they lose their right to appeal against the previous decision to free Sainbury's from the agreement to pay £30M for the Memorial Stadium, then they may actually be forced into liquidation. They currently have a £5.6M debt position.

• Sorry, administration not liquidation.