Skip to content

My seaon ticket has arrived in the post ........

What am I going to fret over for the next 2 weeks now? Damn the club for being so efficient!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Mine too, job well done by the Wanderers staff, though I have to say I thought the envelope was pretty poor quality... and the franking stamp was a bit crooked... moan moan etc,etc...

• There will still be some people who don't get theirs today, go into meltdown and start complaining that the club must have cocked up somehow.

• They sent mine but it was for the wrong stand, will have to contact them

• I haven't got mine yet so when I do I will return it in disgust.

• edited July 2015

Bring back the loans4U.co.uk guy

• Mine hasn't shown either although I'm quite relaxed about it.....

• Mine arrived yesterday too - first one purchased for a long while and wanted to give something back to the club for last years efforts. Good solid season would be just as good this year.

• Mine arrived. They spelt the name of my road incorrectly on the envelope. What a fiasco. I want a refund.

• Mine and my Dad's both arrived yesterday. Ordered and paid for by him but correctly named and delivered to our separate addresses. Well done ticket office staff.

• No sign of mine. On purchasing Fulham tickets her indoors was advised they are being sent out in batches by surname. As a W I shall be complaining to the club and seeking compensation for the reactivation of childhood trauma; the shame of having to share textbooks with a Y as the school "didnt have enough to go round". Prepare to dig deep Mr Howard.

• My Frank Adams Membership card has a hole in it. Guess I'll have to call in to collect the chain/necklace (whatever). I dunno!

• I now have mine. It is the right seat and arrived at the correct address. I am, however, disgusted with the weather.

• Mine arrived saturday but I was extremely disappointed not to get a voucher for a free ice cream!

• Mine turned up on Thursday but not my lad's. Just called the ticket office and his hadn't been printed due to a glitch in the system. Obviously I'm livid. Their promise to sort it out immediately and post it out tomorrow morning is typical of the club's appalling treatment of loyal supporters.

• Have a Beechdean. It will make you life seem a little better.

• My ticket arrived. It has my name on it this year. However still got sent to my uncle's address as last year. Oh well, 2 out of 3 is an improvement on previous years. At least I have it and the start of the season seems that little bit more real now.

• Stil not got mine and only 11 days to go. Don't panic Captain Mannering!! As it happens I'm on me hols the home game v York don't get back until the early hours of Tuesday 11th. So Fulham it will have to be then.

• The wife got hers but I didn't get mine! Same address (obviously) and the club think its a good idea to send them separately at 52p a time..? I'm in Sands so could go and pick them up. For free.

• Maybe a few Gasroomers had a word with Mr Beachdean and they're not sending me one..

• "You're barred "!!

• Ours came in the same envelope

• I haven't got either of mine yet - when am I allowed to start getting twitchy?

• Got both of mine no worries. Everything present and correct, happy bunny!

• Mine arrived this week and then another arrived......so I have two for the same seat......is it possible for me to sit in my own lap..?

Or maybe I should be so infuriated at the complete incompetence of sending two duplicate season tickets through I should rip one up in disgust.....

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed will come in handy when showing disgust at some random stage of the season.

• Mine hasnt arrived yet. Dont arrive back in the UK till late next Friday, so getting a tad worried.

• Ozzie i'd keep quiet if i was you otherwise Rovers chairman Higgs will claim we had an unfair advantage by giving you 2 and take us to court again!

• @ChasHarps Not still lost in France?

• A la Bonnie Tyler.

• No Micra crossed the border into the basque region and on down towards the British colony of Benidorm.