Skip to content

New Signings in Friendlies

Although early days, can someone who has been to either of the games shed any light as to how they all look?

Thompson, Banton, etc...

Comments

• Thompson, solid build, white, no oil painting, 5ft 10ish, from the right angle possibly a little Phil Tufnellish?
    Banton , lithe, black, 5ft 10ish, cant say he does much for me but possibly the better looking of the two?

Why pray does it matter?

• Banton looked brilliant down the left last night - could be the next Joel Grant or Paris Cowan-Hall??

• @DevC that is just a waste of your own time pal

• If Banton does prove to be the next PCH (here's hoping) then Argyle will be getting increasingly irritated with us.

But isn't he a left-sided player? If he's that good what would that do for Sammy Wood; I'd hate for him to be out of the side, there have been times when I felt his effort and commitment is what has carried the rest of them through. But could we play them both?

• @DevC did you really post that? Which friendly did you get too?

• @DevC said:
    Thompson, solid build, white, no oil painting, 5ft 10ish, from the right angle possibly a little Phil Tufnellish?
    Banton , lithe, black, 5ft 10ish, cant say he does much for me but possibly the better looking of the two?

Why pray does it matter?

Well I thought it was an accurate answer to the question asked (and quite funny).

• ditto.

• I laughed.

• Definitely a lol from me

• I had a chortle

• Thank you gentlemen for your support.

Perhaps some would see me as the Michael Macintyre of the gasroom.

Fat pompous irritating twat most of the time with just very very occasionally a mildly amusing quip to take the edge off?

• I truss you will wear it with pride.

• @DevC
    More like the Freddie Starr of the gasroom.