Skip to content

NO INGRAM

No INGRAM
Injured or being sold?

Comments

• According to the link below he's not fit yet and might not be ready for the start of the season. Reading between the lines and given the total lack of information about what his injury actually is, I'm a tad worried it's a lot worse than anyone thinks. After all, how hard would it be to release an article saying "Matt's injured his xxx and we're expecting him back in full training by yyy?

http://www.getbucks.co.uk/sport/football/news/wycombe-boss-faith-rookie-keeper-9624867

• We never release injury info. Clearly a club policy under Ainsworth

• And I can fully understand that during the season when you don't want to give your opponent any information that could help them, but there's no advantage to be gained in the close season is there? There's nobody we need to keep it a secret from.

• Yup, I don't really understand playing Richardson in goal (especially given Lynch's relative lack of experience) surely he would never ever get a game unless we're planning on not having more than one goalie this season?

I know there was that season where we seemed to have a goalie curse upon us and went through about 4 or 5 in the season, but that's pretty much an anomaly.

• edited July 2015

I'd imagine Lynch will be loaned out (assuming Ingram is fit) so Richardson will be on the bench for most of the season, and therefore might have to play if Ingram is injured during a match again. Same as last year.