Skip to content

New midfielder tomorrow

Just heard. Guaranteed. Mark my words.

Comments

• Source?

• For a minute there I thought we might be getting someone new in. Then I saw it was your post Blueh. So I reckon it will be a second hand reject goalkeeper on Friday based on your usual accuracy!

• @bookertease I have never posted anything before that was proved inaccurate.

• That posting is about as accurate as the ones on Matt Ingram's fitness and emergency signings.

• It's an imposter.

• Remember, @blueh_w is the original and the best spoof on here.

• imposter !!!

• Someone could probably write an algorithm that crawls the web for player names, transfer sums, and injury types, and then spits out random combinations of them, and come up with more accurate predictions than blueh_w.

• I couldn't.

• 3 old hats, and little bits of paper will work just fine. You will come up with better predictions.

• willing to give him the benefit of a doubt, if this happens today then will get some credibility back however if not.....boy that called wolf come to mind...

• It's not the same person - it's B1ueh_w rather than Blueh_w. Although that probably makes it more likely that there will be a signing today.

• Nico anybody ?

• any idea on when today this signing is due to happen? Nico? would be delighted with that, even better if we could get a player in the ilk of Saunders....

• Nico would be great but highly unlikely to be him as he is away with the Brentford squad.

• @Chris - well spotted. Joined yesterday.

• same outcome!! both not be be believed it seems!

• Maybe the one and only.

• @b1ueh_w said:
    Just heard. Guaranteed. Mark my words.

Should we still believe you ?

• Got to hand it to whoever set up an @blueh_w spoof account. Plenty of bites.

• Agree. Inspired original post.

• at least we now know to take everything the BOTH say with a pinch of salt - such sad lives they must live!

• I know this was hoax thread, but it beats the beeks debate. Anyway can the real blueh_w please stand up and is there any news on signings on the horizon?

• The doppelganger blueh-w is more entertaining than the original!

• is he ...... well I don't think there are any signings close, were waiting on Saunders to get fit.

• I skip both their posts as i know they're as accurate as the weather forecast, total bollocks!

• Agreed both talk SH#T with a capital S.

• I don't really care tbh, the people who post on here are the lowest life form anyway.
    I just find it funny to read and wind you all up !

• But you post on here..so are you admitting you are a low life form? However, admission is a good start to recovery. Wish you well Blueh_w.

• Haha he is such a sad prick.