Skip to content

Squad numbers

So Garry Thompson has bagged the 7 shirt vacated by PCH and Sam Saunders. It doesn't look like Stewart or Banton (or presumably Rowe) have been given their numbers yet. 4 and 5 are available out of the first 11.

Comments

• I would presume that Rowe will get 4 and Stewart 5.

• this has not been released, just cos he has it on in training means nothing. we don't even have a kit man at the moment.

• I'd bet you my house that he's number 7, blueh_w, if I believed you'd pay up. Yes, it hasn't been released officially. Yes, it may change. But does it mean nothing? No. It is a very strong indication that Garry Thompson will be 7.

• From the gallery pic (Looks determined and a tough cookie), if Garry Thompson want's, I bet you top dollar Thompson gets it (Shirt n#7).

• From WW twitter, Sam Wood is wearing the headcam, so hopefully we get some training "out in the sun" action clips on the Chairboys's Player, excellent way to engage with US fans.

• I'd like to see Holloway wear #7 next season.

• here here Gary ...

• edited July 2015

Who got the 7 then? @blueh_w

• I'll answer for @blueh_w - Garry Thompson.

• YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• who is going to take number 4 then ?? Sam Saunders would be my bet. Yennaris is a no as he is featuring for Brentford strongly and I don't see him dropping down to League 2 at 21.