Skip to content

What is the latest regarding the number of season tickets sold?

Last I heard we had just past the 1,500 mark.

Comments

• Passed even

• 1,700 last i heard.

• Should the club not extend the discount period to the end of this month? Also, how many contributors have we got on the Gasroom and are there any without a season ticket who is/ are seeking to purchase?

• 2100 according to website update this morning

• That's a great effort!

• Put in the shade slightly by Bradford's 18000!!

• An ex Premier League team so how can you compare the clubs?

• And Bradford's population is over half a million!

• Small steps, new pitch and improved floodlights, if we have another successful start I envisage 3500-4000 attendances.

• Bradford did indeed have a season or two in the Premier League but now veer between the third and fourth tiers. The real point about their situation - which I should have made - is that they have increased their season ticket sales prodigiously over the last few seasons by offering tickets at very low prices. I think the average this season is £149. I wasn't able to verify the figure of 18000 via their website - it's based on what a fellow WW supporter told me. He also said that the tickets allowed access to any part of the ground. It was the principle of very low prices that intrigued me and, because of the situation of our ground, limited public transport, smaller population etc, I know we would be unlikely to see such an exponential growth in sales here, but I thought it was food for thought.

• I'm yet to buy mine, leaving it late, however for a 15 in the beechdean stand £185 is hardly cheap...

• *15 year old