Skip to content

Attendance Prediction - Bristol Rovers (a) - Sat 28th Sept '24 - Match 7 in 24/25

2»

Comments

• 8210 with 620 Chairboys

• 8000 with 600 Chairboys

• 7,814 according to the BBC.

Can't see an exact away figure anywhere.

• Just doing the last bit of data entry and this is a most welcome prediction

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [7814 Actual]

Many congratulations to @thecatwwfc - Forecaster of the Week with a prediction that was only out by 19 - a very tidy prediction

Congratulations to the quintet who were closer than one hundred, namely @Glenactico, @Commoner and @mooneyman who were all within fifty and also @micra and @bookertease whose joint cunningly chosen prediction of 7890 missed by 76.

Loads of people have scores in the scores in the 100 to 200 range so expect some big movements in the 'Tour de Season' table and quite a few small changes.

I will do the Away and Home tables when I - or someone else - finds out the number of Happy Wanderers who were there.

• thanks, as ever, @railwaysteve. A welcome uptick in my predicting fortunes. Will try to make the time to get into more of a routine of prediction from now on.

• 631 at Bristol yesterday.

• Top Twenty for the delighted Away Following at Bristol Rovers: [631 - thank you @Steve_Peart.]

Many congratulations to @93Chairboy who was the closest - missing by just 11. Congratulations to @NewburyWanderer and @MFH_Blue who were almost as close. Congratulations to @thecatwwfc, @Erroll_Sims, @wwfcblue and @Alexo who were all within 31.5 5%.

I wasn't as close as I thought I would be. A fair few must have been especially delighted that they decided to travel at the last minute / bought tickets at the ground.

Almost without exception we underestimated this number.

Top Twenty for the less that delighted Home support: [Calculated 7183]

Many congratulations to @thecatwwfc who missed this unhappy number by just 17, Congratulations to @Shev who was very close to that number and to @mooneyman who was the only other forecaster within one hundred on this metric.

Without exception will all overestimated this number.