Skip to content

Wanderers TV 2024/25

Comments

• Jeez. Can’t hear Phil behind the static.

• Audio worse than on the Watford friendly. I’ve had to turn it right down.

• Was slightly nervous they'd stuffed it up as I checked other games and they were all obviously on about the game they should be on about.

Yet Wycombe's game they took until about 5.25 to mention!

• I’ve had to put on the Wrexham commentary. I mean, Sky commentary, sorry.

• Nothing coming through the app on audio...

• If only we’d had a few friendlies to make sure the new kit all worked.

• Can’t get anything , nothing from my friends in France and only Wrexham commentary

• Judging by the fawning over Wrexham, we’ve got the Sky commentator now.

• And his book of facts. Mention of a Wrexham player being ‘detached from the peloton’ at one point.

• And his surprise that it’s possible to have seven minutes of stoppage time.

• Seems a strange character, just reading Wikipedia pages to himself out loud

• ’The fans. Sunning themselves in… er, the sun’.

• Had to go into town at the start of the second half. Watched the first at home on VPN, no problem. Trying to listen to second half on the mobile app and there's no feed at all. The button doesn't even do anything when clicked.

• It's taken me 3 hours, and many swear words, to determine that I probably can't watch the game tomorrow on Sky Sports + using my Virgin Media V6 box - I get Sky Sports as an add on to Virgin Media.

Turns out I have to upgrade to a newer Virgin Media 360 box. It worked for the Wrexham game though because it was the featured match - or so it appears. Who knew?

Glad I figured it out today rather than 7:45pm tomorrow.

• The 360 box is actually the same physical box. You don’t get a new one.

They send you a remote and the software updates to change the functionality.

We were expecting a new box, and complained it hadn’t been delivered before we realised…

• Looking at the website it appears that only the video stream is included in the international season ticket... For the audio stream you also need to subscribe to the domestic season ticket or buy an additional match pass. That's different from last year and really, REALLY annoying.

• For clarity does the international video pass have audio in addition to video?

I assume yes, and that you mean to access the audio stream ONLY you need an additional pass.

Could you not have continued to "watch" but just listen to the commentary?

• If you have an international video pass, you will be able to listen to the audio commnentary tonight

• Brilliant, thanks very much for sorting. Excellent service!

• If anyone wants to watch the game, it’s on SS+ tonight.

Audio only for anyone in the World on WTV.

• Games shown on WanderersTV will be available to UK viewers only if they are not 3pm Saturday, otherwise you have to be overseas.

Games on Sky Sport+/Now will also be available to overseas viewers of WanderersTV, unless they are shown on TV in the overseas location.

Fixtures subject to change, if selected by Sky Sports+, during the second half of the season.

If I've made a mistake let me know. I did think final day wasn't going to be 3pm kick-off but that's how it appears on the fixture calendar. 🤷‍♂️

• A busy week on WanderersTV!

Sunday - Full post match reaction from The Racecourse

Extended highlights + full match replay of the Wrexham game

Tuesday - Ringing The Blues

Wednesday - Jasper and Dan Udoh interviews post Northampton Town in the Carabao Cup

Cobblers extended highlights

Chairboys Fantasy Football League

Thursday - Pre-match Drills ft. Blooms, Bez, Playlist Picks with Butch, Opposition intel from Sam Sheppey and a 30 year rewind to the first meeting between Wycombe and Birmingham.

Catch up with it all here: https://www.wwfc.com/videos

• So all player and manager interviews are now behind a paywall? I don't want to pay an additional subscription on top of my season ticket and away match tickets / travel, so that means all club content is inaccessible to me? Understand that some of the special features and pre match build-up will be Wanderers TV subscription only, but surely post-match manager reaction should be available for all, beyond the 15/30 second clip on twitter or youtube.

• I don't know what the current situation is but, in the past, some full interviews with the manger have only initially been available to subscribers. On principle, I think that interviews with the manager, especially the post-match ones, should be available to all straightaway.

• Not seen this before but showing the warmup today, close ups on various bits including the shooting practice, bit of added value and encouragement for people to get logged in earlier.

• Four cameras, sensible replays, Phil on commentary. This is perfect.

• I know he didn't say that but from current experience that seems to be the case.

Glad to hear that the fans who stayed at home had additional camera angles and access to Phil's great commentary. Seems like those who went to the match with no Wanderers TV subscription are currently limited to 28 seconds from Blooms and 42 seconds from Sadlier of post match content on twitter. Not great in my opinion, and I'm a fan who's keen enough to log on to the gasroom post match. Let alone those going to their first game who might be keen to engage in a bit of post match opinion with those involved in the match.