Skip to content

Attendance Prediction - Wrexham (a) - Sat 10th Aug '24 - Match 1 in 24/25

edited July 26 in Football

First - thanks to @DevC for starting his fine score prediction competition and giving me a reminder that this competition needs to be kicked off too. Also it looks like a sell out is possible if not probable.

For those who have played before the rules remain the same.

Please predict the total crowd and the number of away supporters. The winner each match is the closest to the official attendance and there are subsidary winners of the closest to the away support and the home support for each game.

There is a competition which lasts the whole season which aggregates each persons best ten predictions over the 46 league games with a spreadsheet doing the working out.

For anyone predicting for the first time - predictions close an hour before kick off for each game so for the game at Wrexham please have your numbers in by 16:30 on the 10th. Predictions also close if a complete sell out is declared. The idea behind both these rules is that it is a prediction competition and known information about the attendance increases as the kick off approaches.

I guess a complete sell out is very possible for the game at Wrexham! Very superficial investigation by myself would indicate that Wrexham have already sold out and our away tickets go on general sale on Monday having previously been restricted to one per season ticket holder.

Good luck and happy predicting to all.

I go 12,567 with 1167 Wycombe fans.

Comments