Skip to content

Matchday Bus Service

Phoned the club to ask if the Carousel WW1 service would be operating again this coming season, but they didn't know. I therefore emailed Carousel, who have confirmed that it will, with the timetable being the same as before (dep. rail station at 12:40, 13:30 and 14:20, bus station at 12:45, 13:35 and 14:25).

Comments

• Critical service that.

The dream is we one day go back to the quality set of routes we had 15 or more years back.

Literally pick it up from the end of the road.

We really were spoilt back then.

• If you're a young supporter in one of the surrounding villages, this type of service could make or break whether you end up supporting WWFC. As someone who grew up just outside Chinnor, getting to Adams' Park via public transport was not easy (in fact virtually impossible) when my parents weren't willing to give me a lift.

• Used to get a coach from the Green Dragon pub in Flackwell, I think it came up from Marlow via Bourne End, £3 return plus a whip round for the driver at Christmas. Coach was full with a few standing by the time it reached AP. Now the only bus is from HW town centre, those of us in the outlying areas have to drive.

• Used to run a service from all over to AP, a few minutes from home at Park Parade. Believe they also ran a localised one for a local away game too.

• they did. I got a coach from Great Missenden to Millwall once

• From Great Missenden to Millwall.

The great lost Prefab Sprout album, or possibly the b-side to The Smiths' Sweet & Tender Hooligan.