Skip to content

Bolton Wanderers

edited June 21 in Football

I am completely going off Bolton Wanderers. They have just announced potential Wycombe target Luke Southwood as there latest signing. What with the Forinho signing, that's two players that we were hoping for that they have signed.

Comments

• edited June 21

The biggest budgets have made the first moves. Not an issue. Displays to the market that our new owners are not flashy idiots chucking cash around

• Southwood has a broken leg so unlikely to start the season. I’m not certain he was a target.

• edited June 22

If rumours are to be believed, its Charlton we need to be watching.... they, apparently are signing all of our rumoured targets....

• I like Bolton, and I expect them to be trying to improve wherever possible. If we end up targeting the same players it says a lot about our elevated status!

• Charlton are a club who finally seem to be getting their act together, reckon they will be strong contenders this year for the top spots. With their size there was always going to come this point and we really can’t compete with their budget. It is indeed a shame if they are getting in the way lf our recruitment, suppose we will just have to wait until the top table have finished gorging before we can get to the buffet.

• That’s an interesting comment about not being able to compete with Charlton’s budget but I’m very much in the camp of wanting the club to continue to concentrate mostly on recruiting young players with demonstrable talent and appetite.