7.58%
    2. Emirates Stadium - Arsenal
      15.15%
    3. Meadow Lane - Notts County
      68.18%
    4. New York Stadium - Rotherham United
        9.09%

Comments

• I haven’t been to the new Rotherham ground, only the other three.

I voted Notts County out of lower league solidarity but it is a decent ground.

I hate how both Arsenal’s and Citeh’s grounds don’t actually have proper names where you can choose to ignore the sponsor name - I mean, technically MCFC’s ground is called “The City of Manchester Stadium” but has anyone ever used that since MCFC moved in?

And when the Arsenal stadium was being built then everyone referred to “Ashburton Grove” but I’ve never heard anyone call it that since it was built.

Bring back The Causeway Stadium.

*ducks*

• I really like New York Stadium so voted for it again, but @PBo’s post made me look at the origin of the name. Never knew the area it was built on has historically been called New York.

Strange place Rotherham

• The best thing about Meadow Lane is the football ground across the river 😀

• Emirates is an incredible ground and one of the best that I've been too from a Premier League club. City of Manchester / "insert sponsors name who are helping them to cheat" stadium is slightly disappointing for a club of Man City's size. While the atmosphere before the game is good, the feel inside the stadium is missing something that I can't pin point.

However, I voted for Notts County, you can't go wrong with history and it's character