2. Vale Park - Port Vale
      39.06%
    3. Gresty Road - Crewe Alexandra
      25.00%
    4. Madejski Stadium - Reading
      15.63%

Comments

• Love Vale Park, a majestic stadium.

That last one looks like somewhere we could buy for our new academy team.

• Wow, I thought this was going to be an easy victory for Crewe. Can't believe it's currently tied with Vale Park.

Number four looks nice though, maybe we should buy it.

• edited May 22

I hear that Reading are going to take a leaf out of Bolton's 'Toughsheet' book and rename the Madejski as 'The Bedsheet Stadium'. Which with their fans' attitudes, means it will often be very wet too.

• Number three looks a bit three sided.

• The original three sider is coming...in three days, ironically. There was a late push for it to be transferred into the American 'Best Baseball Stadium' vote, but an independent panel gave it the nod.

• Vale Park, designed to be the ‘Wembley of the north’ same low rake to the terrace as at the old twin towers, love the )now closed) corner seating. Sad they got relegated.

• Quite like all four stadiums for a variety of reasons. Best half marathon time at the Mad Stad!

Small Town vibe at Crewe and community club. Port Vale is a cracking old time stadium and we've had some great tussles and one promotion confirmed there.

Did Eastleigh and Southampton double header a few years back with my son. Great day out.

• Was in the away end at Southampton when they beat Sunderland 8-0. That was a fun day out - never seen a group of fans just laugh when they conceded a goal before! Voted for Vale Park because it’s a lovely ground and we won 3-0 on my only visit so it’s a great memory

• Crewe because it's possibly the only ground more unbalanced than ours.

• Vale park shades it probably but with Guppy and Ainsworth both having graced the wings it was probably quite a good place to be at times.

• It's like they went too big with the first stand and ran out of money for the rest of the stadium......