51.43%
    3. Bescot Stadium - Walsall
        4.29%
    4. Valley Parade - Bradford City
      38.57%

Comments

• Big fan of Valley Parade

• Anyone know what Fratton Park spelt backwards is? I’ve voted for it anyhow

• Four good'uns here but Fratton Park is a proper old-school cauldron on its day.

• Valley Parade, for the quirky mismatch in size of the four stands and the memory of the early goal there in 2007.

• The sympathetic modernisation of Fratton Park is enough to get my vote.

• Valley Parade. Partly influenced by how lovely the Bradford fans tend to be when we visit, but also because it's just a great ground.

• Fratton Park. Great atmosphere, pubs around the ground are packed and always good fun well into the night. The improvements they’ve made have managed to still keep that old school feel.

i do like Valley Parade as well, real hotch potch of a ground. Always been friendly up there and the local curry houses are exceptional.

Never enjoyed going to Stoke, went again about 6 months ago and nothing changed my opinion!

Only thing I remember about Walsall is breaking down there on the WWISC coach on way back from Bury or Rochdale (I think) on a Tuesday night. Didn’t get home for hours!

• Went for Valley Parade. Incredibly friendly bunch, love how it's built into the hill and the four stands are so different, and we won last minute there this season when I went. Do like Fratton Park but never seen us win there which does scar it for me. Walsall is just there, no real positives or negatives from what I recall, and Stoke is the coldest ground in the EFL. Went in January one year and the wind whips through the corners where there is no stand and it is absolutely freezing

• Valley Parade shades Fratton Park for me. The other two lag behind, especially the depressing windswept carbuncle in Stoke.