40.32%
    2. Abbey Stadium - Cambridge United
      17.74%
    3. Bloomfield Road - Blackpool
      25.81%
    4. Pride Park - Derby County
      16.13%

Comments

• St James Park all the way, for the 3,960 capacity home terrace.

• I sincerely hope that we get 0 votes for that lot in the midlands

• I never went but the Baseball Ground looks like it was absolutely iconic- there's a view of the floodlights from a nearby street that really triggers those primal excitements of approaching a football ground. Pride Park, like most modern stadiums, is relatively soulless.

• Quite like all four of these for different reasons.

Have to go for St James Park though as ground completed the 92 at for first time.

Think every smaller ground should have a home end like theirs!

• Abbey but probably only for Ezes worldie double, absolutely no chance a wanderer has scored two better goals in a game. Exeter was a building site when I went last (Bean waits two years then scores twice in a week) but the bar was nice

• Abbey Stadium for me, lots of nice murals to look at in the home stands, away fans get the best stand. A nice pub a short walk away too.

• Exeter - we have a mixed record there but the ground itself is pretty quirky - huge home terrace, tiny away end, and another stand seemingly cut off in its prime.

• St James Park for me as well. Another of my home grounds for a couple of years in the early 80s and always a pleasant place to go and watch football.

• Another vote for St James Park. Not been the kindest of hunting grounds for us but have always enjoyed the trips there.

Cambridge a close second, Blackpool is a shithole…I cannot see another ground on here 😳