9.68%
    2. Riverside Stadium - Middlesbrough
      24.19%
    3. Edgeley Park - Stockport County
      32.26%
    4. New York Stadium - Rotherham United
      33.87%

Comments

• I went to Hull many years back but it certainly didn’t look like that!

Likewise I’ve not been to Rotherham’s new ground.

I swear we’ve lost the 3 times I’ve been to Edgeley Park so Middlesborough it is.

• Bit torn on this one. Edgeley Park has loads of old school charm but will never forget that dreadful 6-0 drubbing there. In fact we ALWAYS lose there. So I'm going Riverside. Nice ground, great atmosphere and they dislike Derby even more than we do.

• I am unashamedly biased towards any traditional four-sided grounds (or should it be four-standed?), so Stockport gets my vote.

• Rotherham for me! Always enjoyed going there. Nice Italian round the corner as well. Generally welcoming fans and we've had some good tussles up there.

Only went to Middlesbrough 10 days ago, much better than the first time I went. They'd won the Carling Cup three days before and were incredibly miserable considering. Still not the most friendly bunch and it's bloody miles away as well.

Hull is a funny place, great Indian on the main road when I went years ago. Like the walk into the ground from Walton Street side as you come along a raised walkway which is level with the stadium roof.

I hate Stockport and going to Stockport. Visits * 5, Car broken into * 4, car stereos stolen * 3, wins * 0. Paul Lambert refusing to play wingers * 1.

• Middlesbrough for me - lovely design.

• Stockport is missing a roof, so should be automatically disqualified.

• I went with Rotherham. For a new build stadium it has somehow managed to avoid the depressing feeling of blandness and familiarity that pretty much every other new ground at our sort of level has sunk into.

Useless fact. It is the only ground we have ever played in as (officially) the worst team in the Football League (and what a great night that was).

Oh the fact that I can leave home 45 minutes from kick off, park, have a beer, buy a programme, sit down, take off my coat (in November) in time to watch us go 1-0 down after 30 seconds (see above) may be prejudicial in my view…

• As the oldest ground with the most character I would normally go for Edgeley Park.

However last time I went there we lost 0-6 and I got soaked from a leaky roof.

So Rotherham it is.

• I discounted Rotherham just for having RUFC written on the seats as it reminds me of the not a sport “rugby”

• Couldn’t possibly vote for Edgleley Park. So many miserable memories there.

• Rotherham- very friendly people, more scrapyards than anywhere outside south London, a Wetherspoons called The Rhinocerous the home of Jive Bunny (I used to park right outside!) And one of the most ridiculous stories I've ever heard -William Hague drinking 14 pints of beer every time he did his soft drink delivery - with that little lot the grounds finer points are incidental.

• Stockport is a great place to get very drunk, locals committed to it , club seem to be on the up too. Not the best set again.