Skip to content

League One Season Tickets 24/25

12346»

Comments

• Still nothing on the season tickets.

It'd be interesting to know what percentage of our season tickets are subscription based these days.

If it's a high percentage then maybe there isn't actually much rush to get news out?

• Especially if prices are going up!

• Let’s be honest , we’ve heard nothing from the club on anything since the announcement of the three new directors. Would be good to hear something.

• No season tickets anymore as the owner has fully embraced AI technology and all home games will be VR from now on.

Leaked footage shows us (renamed Kazakhstan Eagles playing Maidstone (ME14) in a preseason friendly next month. More controversially, the white shorts are back.

• I dare say they've got quite a lot of stuff to work out.

• I think they should give the season tickets away at really low prices up to 5500. So some tickets can still be bought on the day or in advance. Say £230 for adults and £92 for kids in all areas of the ground.

Get the stadium packed and people hooked. Crank the atmosphere up and enjoy the ride.

Given the new sky deal and MLs billions, wouldn;t that be a great thing to do. I suspect our ticket income probably wouldn't be that different but food/beer and shop sales would go up.

• This is exactly what I've been saying for the last 3 years ! Entice people to the ground, once they are there they will spend on other stuff. It's obvious to me.

• edited May 16

People have said it many times before - get those local kids in as the absolute priority.

Even if you're making very little money off them in the short term - those Wycombe kids are tomorrow's full paying adults and the most likely to develop a Wycombe watching habit.

In pre season get a couple of players to every local school for a little bit of PR, dishing the "free kid with an adult ticket" vouchers around.

I remember that being a huge buzz at school in the 90s.

They'd only need to do say a 30min shift, couple of times a week after training, but the benefits could be huge.

• Absolutely. I know the Couhigs were not keen on discounts but bearing in mind the new owner, I would like to see kids for a quid brought in. Let’s fill the ground.

• It’s been a very busy few years at the club. I think the team are having some well-deserved time off. The days of having a transparent ownership team may well be over.

• ML could see it as an extension of his youth development program. A lot of our support is old (me included..correction me especially) and we will need replacing and having a young supporter development program might help.