Skip to content

New name for this forum

2»

Comments

• Incidentally the poll does show up on a mobile if you click view on full site right at the bottom of the page

• "myonlywycombe". Has my vote.

• My Only Wycombe. Stand out choice. Never had the honour of meeting him but what a tribute that would be.

• My only Wycombe for me.

• Like some other on here I didn't have the pleasure of meeting My Only Wycombe, but I think its a fitting tribute and typifies what we are about as a club. We are once again fan owned and the together tag line that Ainsworth and staff have been pushing of "one Wycombe", what better way to continue along this path than a great tribute to a person who clearly had so much love and desire for this club to succeed as was obvious on the former gasroom.

I would also like to thank OldSageofBojo for giving his consent towards the idea.

• My Only Wycombe is a great shout. An alternative suggestion, BWK?

• 'Bertie Bassett's Bite' ... not really - 'My Only Wycombe' sounds good, it's a fans forum for the fan's so it is only right a regular fan of the old gasroom should be remembered in this way.

• Wwfc unofficial forum

• <3 Trevor. Never change.

• What's the ETA for web forum name change?

• My Only Wycombe sounds great (and very fitting, of course).

• @Ciderk1d Not sure yet. There's some technical stuff that could mean a few hours downtime, so I'll probably do it overnight at some point but will warn you all.

• my only Wycombe for me. what a great idea.

• My Only Wycombe for me.

• One more for My Only Wycombe

• MOW for me

• You have to vote in the poll at the top of page 1 of this thread, rather than post here. Just thought I'd mention in case people haven't noticed the poll.

• Thanks for that, Rolo. Vote now cast.

• The 19th Hole - in honour of Mr Creed?

• I'm going to close this thread now, we have a clear winner. I just need to find the time to make the switch. Thanks all.

This discussion has been closed.