2»

Comments

• 5867 with 1748 Pompey

• 6612 with 1750 Pompey

• 6543 with 1789

• 6210 with 1700 from Pompey

• 6,301 with 1784 away

• Total crowd 6,200 to include 1,700 from Pompey

• Hope I am not too late, sending in from Spain.

• edited March 29

Given as 6,793 on BBC.

Well done to @MindlessDrugHoover, who turns out to be a MindfulCrowdChooser, and to @Onlooker, whose powers of observation are worthy of a username.

• Away given as 1,840.

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 6793]

Apologies that the Portsmouth tables come after the Blackpool away game has happened - it was a busier Easter than I expected.

Many congratulations to @MindlessDrugHoover who was closest and had a very close miss by just four people. Please take the title of Forecaster of the Week (well - Forecaster of most of the Easter Weekend).

Congratulations to @Onlooker who achieved the only other single digit score and to @Twizz who was third closest and within 100 of 6793.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd: [Actual 1840]

Congratulations to myself. I believe that 1840 is the highest away attendance we have had for the WhiffAway stand with it current name. Many others were close to predicting the sell out crowd - the top ten - @NewburyWanderer, @Mandown, @our_frank, @DevC, @Onlooker, @MFH_Blue, @Glenactico, @peterparrotface and @thecatwwfc were all at fifty or closer.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd: [Actual 4953]

This was quite respectably just shy of 5000, which I reckon encouraging considering recent numbers and that with a "midtable" finish pretty well guaranteed there was no particular edge to the match.

Joint many congratulations to @MindlessDrugHoover and @Onlooker who were joint closest with predictions of 5000.

Congratulations to @Twizz, @mooneyman and @Commoner who were all within one hundred.

A mention for @peterparrotface who recognised that this game was not going to follow the recent pattern, made a brave 7000+ prediction for the total crowd and was one of several who featured in all three of the top twenty tables this week.

Other updates to follow as soon as they are done!