7. McCleary - 6.68

Overall MOTM awards:

1. Scowen - 6
  2. Phillips - 5
  3. Stryjek - 5
  4. Low - 4
  5. Potts - 3
  6. McCleary - 3

Based on the above, Scowen is still likely to win all three categories. I think Joe Low is also a good shout for POTS, as it is harder for defenders to gain votes generally (though Scowen's abilities are primarily defensive too). Sadlier is a little unlucky that he has only made 16 starts, as he would be in the running otherwise with his votes per start average (2nd), which still has him 6th in total votes. Potts has the potential to jump up too, with McCleary and Vokes both respectable too.

I thought Leahy would be in the running for POTS earlier this season, but I think being stuck at LB may have damaged his chances.

On another note, a staggering 31 players have gained at least one vote this season, up from 24 two seasons ago. We have certainly seen a wide variety this term!

Comments

• Scowen, Low and Potts is the top three I would have picked.

• Thanks for continuing to compile this. As always, very interesting.

FWIW, my top three would be:

1) Potts

2) Low

3) Scowen

I love Josh, but we’ve got two players that are of Championship quality above him. Stryjek also Championship quality but has had flaky form for some of this season.

• Max is an excellent League One 'keeper but definitely not Championship quality, let's not exaggerate.

• I agree with Scowen, Low and Potts, although there could be an argument about the order.

I've never seen Josh have a bad game, his performances are always good or great, and many fans of opposing clubs have commented that they wish their club could sign him.

The only demerit was his somewhat petulant reaction to the red card in the Stevenage home game, which I'm sure he probably regrets in hindsight.

• Agree @flymofrank Max a decent league one shot stopper but no way championship standard. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised to see an upgrade in the keeper department for next season.