2»

Comments

• I would like to amend mine please.

15,818 with 1698

• 16,103 with 1712 Blues.

• 14441with 1441

• 14999 with 1798 from the great chair metropolis

• 14,689 including 1,785 away

• It seems that some of my competitors are better informed than I am regarding the number of Blues fans likely to be heading westwards tomorrow.

Could I crave your indulgence, @railwaysteve and register the following revised numbers:

14,850 including 1,725 Chairfolk.

• 15336 inc 1782 chairboys

• 14700 with 1625 away fans

• 14,700 (1,700 away)

• @micra, @mwite, @Will_i_ams, @thecatwwfc and anyone else who is up for changing a prediction. First sorry - didn't check Gasroom yesterday.

There was a precedent once before when we announced larger than expected away sales. Hurrah!

Forecasters were not allowed to change the serious bit, the total crowd prediction. However what was possible was to convert home support into true blues. So anyone is welcome to submit a new prediction but only on that basis - same total but higher away support.

• Ok.. i thnk.😃 i have to stick with my 14000 and new revised away of 1750 please.. is that right

• Yes. That is how it worked before and I thought of it as expanding the territory. This would be a victory on the Nettlebed / Maidenhead front - people amazed by our silky style and vocal unwavering support.

• 15998 with 1743 away supporters

• @railwaysteve we could take an advanced position on the SW front and attempt to hold the line along the M4 (including their stadium) however dropping back along the Thames is more realistic. History will tell of the glorious victory of Caversham Bridge.

My prediction made too early is so low (home and away) it’s not worth the effort of changing anything!

• 15423 with 1724 Wandering please

• 13,878 with 1878 away

• 14,333 with 1,742 Chairboys.

• 16000 with 1750 Wycombe

• OK. So 14,000 with 1,700 from Wycombe.

• Rule noted @railwaysteve.

Please make it

14,500 including 1,725 Chairfolk. Thanks.

• 15850 with 1678

• 15200 with 1652 hoping Wing won't score.

• edited March 9

Reading official website has given it as 15,038 with 1,652 of ours.

Blimey @Wendoverman 🙂

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 15,038]

I thought that was a very hard one to predict, it was their second highest gate of the season. More than they had for their home game against the plucky non leaguers - although it is true that was on a Tuesday night in December.

So very many congratulations to @Erroll_Sims - closest - Forecaster of the Week and the only one of us to be within one hundred.

Many congratulations also to @Wendoverman and @DJWYC14 who amazingly managed to tie for second place with predictions that were 324 apart.

Top Twenty for the 'all singing almost all dancing' Away Crowd: [Actual 1652]

For this metric @Wendoverman merits very many congratulations indeed. A spot on prediction for big numbers - our biggest away attendance of the season so far. Take a bow sir!

Congratulations to @wwfcblue, @Forest_Blue, @a40, @mwite, @Onlooker and @NewburyWanderer who were at fifty or less. Everyone in the top twenty was within 10%.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd; [Calculated as 13386]

Many congratulation again to @Wendoverman - closest and out by 162.

That is unusual for the same forecaster to be closest for the home and away figures but not for the total crowd.

Next closest were @username123 and Forecaster of the Week - @Erroll_Sims.

There will probably be fewer changes in the Overall Leaderboard this match. I hope to have the thread up for the Wigan game and that table completed today.

A happy day today indeed - long may it persist.

• Wow! Congratulations indeed @Wendoverman. You must have the eyes of an eagle to be able to count all those fellow travellers with such accuracy.

• Ha ha...always a guess @micra @railwaysteve @NewburyWanderer I wonder if posting it so late that my usual number hater could not thumb it down made a difference?

• Sshhh @Wendoverman. Someone may check the rules…