8.33%
    14. Vokes (sub)
        1.39%
    15. Kodua (sub)
        0.00%
    16. Kone (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• GMac deserves it for that if only for that assist.

• Spot the Barnsley fans.

• I doubt they'd bother posting on a gasroom mom thread!

• it seemed more logical than the alternative!

• That some of the more handsome witty Wycombe fans amongst us threw a cheeky one in?

• Lubala was excellent before he went off.

I must say I’m not a big fan of wholesale change on 60 minutes every week. It seems we struggle with the changed formation and tend to lose momentum for 10 to 15 minutes.

• I am nowhere near ready for GMac to call it a day.

Give the man another year. He is at genuine all time Wycombe legend level now

• GMac followed by Grimmer.

• Indeed. He and Grimmer are forming such a brilliant partnership down the right. I went for Jack today but it was a hard call.

• Taf was superb as well, so many good performances and one not so good

• Garath McCleary - he was excellent today.

• Went for Lubala for his pressing and ball winning. Mac a close second.

• It is wonderful to watch GMac playing for our club, the guy is such a brilliant footballer and works so hard for the team. It will be a very sad day when he retires and I hope that day is a long time in the future.

• Was tempted to go for Jack Grimmer. His mazey forward surges always excite but he sometimes overestimates his ability to get past two or three midfielders/defenders after pushing the ball past them ! Wouldn’t want to stop him doing it though.

Garath McCleary is a total delight when he’s on song. He gets my vote.

• He’s the sixth oldest player in League One but the third oldest to represent Wycombe this season.

With his current fitness levels, quality and desire you could easily see him here in 2 years time and contracted past his 39th birthday.

Bravo to that!

• Agree on GMac, he’s in such great shape and still clearly has the appetite for it as he showed with that assist and all round performance yesterday. A really class act.

I bet he’s aiming to follow Bayo into playing professional football in his forties. Tough, but not impossible.

With Garath on one flank and Sadlier on the other for the next couple of seasons we’ll be alright.

• We are truly spoilt by GMac. One of my favourite players since Kevin Betsy

• McCleary was excellent, though as a former full-back in my distant youth I was hugely impressed by Jack Grimmer's aggressive performance. He deserved to be on the winning team for an excellent performance, I did feel for him looking crestfallen while applauding the fans at the end.

• 6 votes for David Wheeler does suggest either some additional Barnsley mischief or, more generously, a need for a few of our fans to visit Specsavers (or perhaps have Specsavers visit them).