Skip to content

Attendance Prediction - Barnsley (h) - Sat 3rd March '24 - Match 35 in 23/24

2»

Comments

• Whoops! Just forgetful, Steve.

4,900 including 895 inoffensive Tykes.

• 5001 with 876 from up't North

• Been given as 4,768 with 822 Barnsley.

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 4768]

Many congratulations to @MindlessDrugHoover who was very close - out by just nine persons. The title of Forecaster of the Week is yours.

Congratulations to me for being next closest.

Congratulations also to @Manboobs and @BSE for being within one hundred and congratulations to @NewburyWanderer for being out by only one digit and missing by exactly one hundred.

There are a number of other close predictions which will register on the Tour de Season Leaderboard.

Our average for this match total crowd was 4939 - out by 171 - so collectively we were much improved on the mid-week showing against Cheltenham.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd: [Actual 822]

Many congratulations to @Forest_Blue who topped this chart.

Congratulations are due to @BSE, @bookertease, @Twizz, @Glenactico, @wwfcblue, @PJS and @LDF who were all within fifty and well within 10%.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd: [Actual 3946]

Many cogratulations to @our_frank who was very close. There was quite a bunch who reckoned we would have around four thousand there, and so congratulations to @NewburyWanderer, @Shev, @mooneyman, @DJWYC14, @perfidious_albion, @Mandown, myself, @micra, @Commoner, @MFH_Blue and @DevC who were all out by one hundred or less.

Our average prediction for the home support was 4021 - out by just 75 - so a nod to the collective wisdom.

I will probably do the update for the Tour de Season Leaderboard tomorrow.