Skip to content

Attendance Prediction - Bolton Wanderers (a) - Tues 13th Feb '24 - Match 31 in 23/24

2»

Comments

• 19,300 with 300 Wycombe

• 19345 with 228 chairpeople please

• edited February 13

19,999 with 333 Old Bucks Boys*

*I’ve included @LX1 in this figure as I hope he he gets admission

• 19278 with 217 Chairpeople

• 19,089 with 196 Chairboys

• 20,000 (200 away)

• 19,706 including 222 Blues.

• 18700 with 157 Chairboys

• Just over 30 minutes to go to the deadline for counting predictions at 18:45 and I have 34 predictions on record.

Collectively we say:

Average for Total Crowd: 19515

Average for Away Crowd: 261

Of the frequent forecasters I think we are only missing @Glenactico and @williwycombe. As usual anyone is welcome to have a go.

• 18778 announced at the ground.

• Think I heard 201 away support but couldn't be 100% on that.

• edited February 14

201 away fans was announced on X by the club - good effort for a wet Tuesday up North.

Whilst I got the away crowd spot on, was out by a big margin on the home & overall attendance.

• Congratulations indeed @Erroll_Sims - you have the only spot on predicion of the match although others are very close.

Most of us are big margins away for the total and home crowds.

Yesterday was busier than anticipated for me and I still have the P'boro game outcomes to put up on the Tour de Season thread - I ran a few checks because one or two of the results looked surprising. More of that later. I should have it all tidy in time for the again against the pnl.

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 18778]

I must say that isn't a bad turn out for a Tuesday night League One game.

Big numbers so plenty of scope for us to have big margins of error. Many congratulations to @wwfcblue who was closest, the title of Forecaster of the Week is yours, at least for a short while. @wwfcblue was the only forecaster within one hundred - congratulations to @our_frank who was the only other forecaster within two hundred. However from the point of view of the tussle at the bottom of the Leaderboard for the 'Tour de Season' I do note that both @Alexo and @LDF have registered scores within their best ten.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd: [Actual 201]

Many congratulations indeed to @Erroll_Sims for a very rare spot on prediction. There was quite a cluster of predictions around two hundred so many congratulations to @Onlooker and @Mandown who were both only one away. Congratulations to @our_frank, @BSE, @Forest_Blue, @DJWYC14 and @ryan_w_kirkby2 who were all ten or less away.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd: [Actual 18577]

Many congratulations to @Alexo, for a big crowd ten was remarkably close. Congratulations to @wwfcblue who was the only other forecaster within one hundred and also to @our_frank who was the only further forecaster within two hundred.

• @railwaysteve as other have said many times, thanks for the effort you put into this.