0.00%
    13. Kone (sub)
        3.13%
    14. Phillips (sub)
        0.00%
    15. Vincent-Young (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• Sadlier. We completely went to pieces when he was taken off.

• I was going to go with Tafazolli who didn’t put a foot wrong but, following the late goal, I think you have to give it to Sadlier. He was superb. Why on earth was he taken off?

• Taff today

• Sadlier, we were lost without his outlet once he was wrongly subbed.

• Grimmer. Sadlier a worthy second.

Still angry.

• Leahy for me...though cannot complain about other choices. (Vokes was good for 60 minutes)

• Sadlier

Taking him off cost us the win

• Difficult choice, but for me Grimmer just in front of Sadlier.

• Grimmer & Sadlier were the two best players on the pitch for us, went for Jack as felt he showed just that lkittle bit more.

• edited January 13

Sadlier... why he was taken off only god and Matt knows... but it was wrong

• Grimmer for me, given that attacking has been a real weakness for us, his surging runs are definitely helping.

Sadlier was obviously good has others have said, and Potts showed his class also.

• Taylor for me, he tracked back well especially when it was his fault that he lost the ball, scored the goal and he has never featured on my radar so thought it would make a change?🤷‍♂️

• Bloody hell that's a rogue shout

• I voted Taylor too. Thought he had a very good game, worked his arse off and got the goal.

Could’ve easily gone with Sadlier or Grimmer though.

• Went for Grimmer, but Dale Taylor a close 2nd. One of his best games today, seemed to be at the centre of all our best moves.

• Grimmer had a great game today, great attacking threat as well…just lovely!

• Dale Taylor has started to show real promise. I’ve a feeling he and Koné could work well together.

Gutted that the latter only had a few minutes to show what he could do at this level and I cannot understand the ludicrous policy of trying to defend a one goal lead.

So sad on a day when we’d all started feeling so much more confident about the way things were panning out.

@Shev’s comment that, if games finished after 85 minutes, we’d have eight more points really hit the nail on the head.

Attack is the best form of defence.

• Grim as the closing scenes were yesterday, the future is definitely Grimmer. His infectious attacking instincts during the opening scenes needed to be sustained until the bitter end.

Our inability to perform that way much beyond the first hour of most matches suggests that (a) our players are not quite as fit as they should be and/or (b) younger attack-minded players, rather than defensive/ill-suited players, should be introduced much earlier than has been the case recently.

Great to see Grimmer getting MoM. He’s an all-round impressive guy.

• I went Grimmer, as it was the best game I remember him playing.

Another note: I have always noticed when putting these votes together that the hardest position to gain votes from is full back or wing back, unless you take set pieces like JJ or Leahy. For Grimmer to gain that many votes from a right back position is exponentially more impressive than most other positions. Take a bow, Jack!