0.00%
    14. Phillips (sub)
        0.00%
    15. Wheeler (sub)
        0.00%
    16. Vincent-Young (sub)
        1.16%

Comments

• I gave it to Potts, who was superb, I see more votes have already gone to Stryjek though and that's totally justified too, absolutely vital saves from him.

• I went Stryjek for the late saves, but barely a wrong option!

• Max could have seen red pretty easily, but a string of excellent saves. Vokes and Potts not miles away.

• Potts is a class above. Vokes second for me, Stryjek third.

• Potts, Stryjek or Vokes

• Agree those three but I was in such a two and eight during the extended added time that it has to be Max whose brilliance narrowly but vitally saved the day.

Superb.

• Wow for hugely different reasons than Friday another seriously tough choice

Potts for his reading of the game, calmness and generally quality passing, or

Vokes for being a royal pain in the arse to the Rovers defence, working his socks off, plus his goal, or

Max for his crucial saves especially once we were down to 10.

I went for Potts in the end as he was the one who for me made us tick.

• I think the correct phrase for today is 'Cheers Bristol Rovers, bye'

• Great performances all round.

Potts best player on the pitch but Motm vote has to go to Taffazoli - goal and assist.

• One thing I am confused about on the yellows after their goals: Isn't it our ball? If their player grabs ours and throws him to the ground before our player has even had a chance to timewaste, why should we get a booking too?

• edited January 1

Extremely difficult to pick one from three today.

Potts - outstanding, particularly in the first half

Vokes - led the line extremely well, despite the constant shirt tugging, flailing elbows and other nonsense that the referee failed to deal with

Stryjek - perfect management of his box in the final 15 mins with some outstanding saves and somehow kept us ahead in the game

I’ll go with Vokes as his quality never dropped. Extremely good all afternoon and scored the most vital goal.

• Max just pipped Freddie Potts with those massive saves towards the end of the game.

• Max was outstanding today but we've been calling out for a striker to lead the line and give us better attacking options. Vokes did that today, he was superb. We would not have won that came without both of them but given we scored three goals from open play then it has to be Vokes!

• edited January 1

Gave it to Vokes, thought he was absolutely outstanding today despite getting nothing at all from the ref ! Taff was great as well, Potts superb 1st half, Max great at the end. Well done big Sam

• Max, Potts & Vokes all outstanding and worthy winners. I went for the latter.

Lets hope this can be the turning point we so desperately need.

• Some decent competition again.

But Potts was doing some outrageous runs and skills on the ball, almost Mehmeti style turns and beating players.

• First time I’ve voted for Vokes in so long. Absolutely belting stuff from him today.

• I gave it to Vokes too. Absolutely outstanding!

• Potts for me but Vokes and Max were both brilliant as well.

• Very difficult decision but for impact on the game, Max

• Such a hard decision. Huge from Taf, Max, Vokes and Potts. Potts performance was a joy to watch and gets my vote

• Hard decision...I went for Taff's but everyone played for Matt today so whateverr happens my heart was warmed.

• Some big performances today, that was vintage Vokes today though, so went for him just ahead of Potts who was sensational in the 1st half.

• Potts shades it but an excellent performance all round. No passengers today.

• Agreed on all the above but do want to throw in a little mention for McCleary who was excellent until he had to be sacrificed.

• Seconded GMac seems to be getting back to his best...

• So many good performances today but Taf for me. Scored one, assisted another and tidy at the back…A1 performance

• Could have been any one of Leahy, Taff, Vokes, Stryjek or Potts.

I went for Max, in part because I enjoyed his histrionics preventing the restart. We haven't seen nearly enough of that lately.