Skip to content

Man of the Match - Barnsley (A)

I almost did not put Max on here, but that would be as unprofessional as diving and dropping the ball,

Man of the Match - Barnsley (A)
  1. Who is your MOTM?59 votes
    1. Stryjek
      13.56%
    2. Boyes
        0.00%
    3. Forino
        5.08%
    4. Low
        0.00%
    5. Tafazolli
      13.56%
    6. Pattenden
        3.39%
    7. Scowen
      40.68%
    8. Breckin
      13.56%
    9. Phillips
        3.39%
    10. D. Taylor
        0.00%
    11. Wheeler
        0.00%
    12. L. Taylor (sub)
        0.00%
    13. McCleary (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Sadlier (sub)
        6.78%
    15. De Barr (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• edited November 2023

Scowen deserves every vote he gets tonight. Carried the entire team on his back. Top professional. Lucky to have him.

• Someone has a sick sense of humour with that vote.

• Was going to do Max for the giggles but looks like some wag has already done that.

• Scowen for me, but pleased that Breckin showed a lot more of what he is about & yet another solid performance form Pattenden

• Got to agree about Scowen. Rare I watch from the end but his movement across the pitch and perception of danger is brilliant at this level

• I went for Josh, but Forino had a solid game. He made some incisive passes too.

• Potts and Leahy were making a real run at Sir Josh of Scowenshire this season, but unless they get back soon, it is going to be tough sledding for 30-35 games to be worth more than 40 or so of Josh. The man is simply immense.

• I voted for Max. The only entertainment in another inept game.

• Seeing how many votes Max has now got, it’s difficult to take this seriously. A one-off let’s just ‘ave a larf, perhaps.