Man of the Match awards:

1. Scowen - 3
  2. Low - 2
  3. Leahy - 2
  4. Potts - 2
  5. Stryjek - 2
  6. Phillips - 2
  7. Vokes & McCleary - 1

Despite Low's lead in the first two categories, 113 of his votes were over just two games, and it will be hard for him to win overall, though a top five should be doable. Scowen is the usual favourite, but between his injury and some others coming on, this may be the year he has to accept a silver or bronze overall.

Currently, all of the recent momentum at the top is with Leahy and Potts, who have both been on a bit of a tear. With Scowen out and Low adding votes slowly, I expect them to be first and second overall soon, and I personally think they have overtaken Scowen as favourites.

Special dark horse mention to Kian Phillips, who has gained 54 of his 58 votes over the past four games, and could well end up solidly in the top five at this point.

The excel is below if anyone wants to see the full picture.

Comments

• Assuming he's not recalled, my money would be on Potts.

• edited November 2023

Thanks again for collating this info @Shev

• I've got a feeling Taylor is going to go on a little run of goalscoring, starting tomorrow (as long as he's allowed to play)...

• Gonna be much closer this season. Thanks as always @Shev

• Taffa easily Motm today.

• Potts or Stryjek for me

• Only listened yesterday (and missed the first 25 minutes) so hardly qualified to judge but Phil and Matt are so good on commentary that you get a very good idea of who’s doing what and I got the impression that Jasper Pattenden and Killian Phillips were both clearly in contention for Man of the Match yesterday.

Wrong thread. Apologies, but would be interested to know views (if any) of how individual players performed.

Max also sounded like a strong contender.