Skip to content

FA cup

I am assuming we can buy tickets at the stadium on Saturday

Comments

• Ticket details - https://www.wwfc.com/news/2023/october/27/tickets-bradford-a-04-11/

Sounds like they will be available on the day but only by scanning a QR code next to the turnstiles (?!)

• Sounds like if I don't have a phone I can't get in?

• I know it’s been posted elsewhere but for those of us that are a bit dense please could someone pass on the details of coach travel to Bradford. Thanks in advance Q the abuse but my shoulders are broad!🙄

• Just go into owwsa.co.uk and scroll down a bit, looks like you need to send an email to [email protected]

• Thanks @NewburyWanderer have booked and paid for my tickets & coach travel. Should collect tickets either tomorrow or Friday. Now feeling optimistic, (until Saturday 15.00), when the level of optimism will take a downward turn, unless we have scored in the 1st 10 minutes which will then rise again!! 😊

• I’m attending with my mate from Sheffield and Blade through and through. He’s looking forward to having anything to cheer about.

• Bradford still managerless a month after Mark Hughes gets the chop, the Cowleys pass on the job:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67289705

• LX1LX1
    edited November 2023

Looking forward to @oilysailor

• I didn't realise our last trip to Bradford was the 2-1 win in 2018 - our first win back in League One. Time flies!

• Remember the time they were paying Carbone a rumoured 42k a week in their brief spell in the prem?

Now they're playing us as underdogs!

• Had great cup runs and promotions more recently under Phil Parkinson too, fair to say the last few years have gone terribly. Apparently the Cowley's were lined up to take over earlier in the week but have turned them down.

• Does anyone know if there is a 'poem release' time. I'm hosting a party and some have to be home to look after the kids fairly early

• Seems to be the lowest of low key build-ups to this one. Given our absentee list there could well be an upset on the cards but it would be nice to get through and draw one of Chesham/Slough/Maidenhead (after they drub the PNL) in the next round.

• Plucky non leaguers losing to pluckier non leaguers?

• And so to the Cup, where tradition abounds

A time for reflection echoing mythical sounds

This season so different, yes even the boss

Still the anticipation, of elation and loss

But wait, defending silence, another is missing

Where is the bard? His wordsmith so fitting

No oil in the lamp, no sail to the mast, no tales of the heroes drawn from our past

Come back @oilysailor we miss you, we do

Please don’t let them tell me that your ships sailed too

• A far better effort than mine @perfidious_albion. 'hats off'

• There was a young man from Okta

Some say he needed the doctor

Where was our poem?

say those who don't know him

Did he have the dreaded "cold"

Or had he tired of it all as he got old

The cup dream lives on to Morecambe in a cold snap

As others try desperately and attempt to fill the gap

Will we see the likes of it again