Attendance Prediction Lincoln City (a) - Sat 12th August 2023 - Match No. 2

2»

Comments

• 7,711 with 488 Chairboys.

• 8400 with 500 Chairboys

• 7543 according to Lincoln

• 305 Chairboys according to The BFP.

• 7543 with 305 Wycombe fans

The game didn't go quite right and the attendance didn't quite get right the Gasroom's predeliction for numerical sequential predictions.

Top Twenty for the Total Crowd:

@Shev hits early form with a top notch single digit prediction. Many congratulions to @Shev for an early title of Forecaster of the Week and for a prediction that is a dead cert to be significant at the end of the season!

@Onlooker, @Will_i_ams, @Forest_Blue, @BSE and @thecatwwfc also have well merited congratulations for double digit scores which I would be surprised if they all didn't count at the end of the season. Somewhat interestingly our average prediction was 7647 - out by just 104, so those mentioned above were those who did better than we did collectively.

Ties in 8th place - @Glenactico and @Commoner and in 15th place - @mooneyman and @Twizz.

Top Twenty for the Brave Blue Away Crowd:

Congratulations to @NewburyWanderer closest to the 305 Blues. Mentions also for @DJWYC14 and @a40 who were within 50 on a day when everyone overestimated the away crowd. Maybe that doesn't bode well for the crowd on Tuesday night?

Top Twenty for the (calculated) Home Crowd:

Congratulations to both @LordMandeville and @robin who tied at the top. Both were 15 away from 7238, but either side of the 7238. @mooneyman was almost as close, missing by only one more. Collectively we were pretty close too, our average was 7177. Highlighting on this occasion for all those who were closer than our collective average - @Twizz, myself and @Commoner and a mention for @perfidious_albion who was also within 100.

• Thanks for all your work behind the scenes on this @railwaysteve