Skip to content

Wanderer fanzine - New edition out tomorrow!

Good evening gentle Chairfolk,

By the power invested in me by the Wycombe Wanderers Independent Supporters Club, I am delighted to announce that the latest edition of The Wanderer fanzine will go on sale prior to tomorrow's game.

That's right! 60 (SIXTY!) pages of explicit, hardcore Wanderers chat - all for the cost of living crisis-busting price of just two British pounds (unless you're a member of WWISC, in which case you get it free. You also get it free if you steal it, but you will have to live with the shame of being a thief).

Pick up your copy from the WWISC stand, on the left hand side of Hillbottom Road, just before you reach the Adams Park gates.

See you tomorrow - and Come On You Blues!

Comments

• Hope to see you for a brief chat @Jonny_King before doing a u-turn and returning home.

What is the earliest you will be there? I obviously don’t want to cause traffic delays and incite ugly scenes (although it should in any case be one way traffic at the sort of time I’ll be there).

• @micra ABORT! I'm afraid due to the bad weather, the decision has been made to postpone selling until the Burton game, so if you swing by earlyish on the 19th (between 12 and 1) you shouldn't have any difficulty getting a copy then. I'm afraid I won't see you then though, as I'll be saving my pennies for the Bristol Rovers game. Sorry to have missed you, but take care or yourself and no doubt I'll see you later on in the season.

• UPDATE: Due to the bad weather, we sadly won’t be selling fanzines from the WWISC stall today. WWISC members can still collect their free copy from the committee members who will be in the Vere Suite before the game. Non-members can also buy them, subject to availability, but please be aware the main bulk will now go on sale before the Burton home game on Saturday 19th. We apologise for any disappointment.

• That’s a shame, @Jonny_King but entirely understandable and, to be honest, quite a relief ! Thanks for keeping me posted.

• My pleasure. Looking forward to catching up at a later date.