Skip to content

Samaritans Score Prediction 23/4 -

2»

Comments

• Thank you for organising @DevC - have donated.

Wycombe 1 Exeter 0

• Thanks again @DevC for running this, much appreciated.

I'll stick with my trusty scoreline ...

Wycombe 2 v 1 Exeter

• Wycombe 2 - Exeter 1

• Please can I change my prediction to 2-0 wycombe? I have a dream!

• Exeter. Supported by the Pope

• Nil nil to steal a march.

Direct debit still active Mr Dev. Keep up the good work

• 2-1 win for the Wanderers

• Many thanks to those who have predicted so far.

While donations are not "compulsory" this year and those unable to afford or just unwilling to make a donation are welcome to participate , many thanks in particular to those who have donated to our charity. We have so far this year alone directly funded around 350 calls from people in distress, some of those calls will change people's lives, a few may even have saved a life. It would be great to get that number up to around 500.

Still almost 54 hours or so to be eligible to predict the first game....................

• Thanks for organising Dev, donation has been made!

A cautious 1-1 draw to kick things off for me, please.

• Thank you for organising this again @DevC

Wycombe 2 -0 Exeter please

Just paid too

• Have donated

Wycombe 1 Exeter 0

• I will echo everyone else's thanks for putting this together again @DevC and will donate as soon as I get around to it.

Full of new season optimism:

Wycombe 1 - 2 Exeter

• My first time at this. Will donate next week.

Wycombe 2 Exeter 0

• First time predicting here...

Wycombe 1 Exeter 0

Donation made @DevC - thanks for organising.

• Forgot the other day but donation now made . Thanks for carrying this on @DevC

• Thanks to all who have joined especially all those who have donated and special welcome to those competing for the first time.

Quick reminder that predictions for the score prediction comp can be made up to 2.59pm but predictions for @railwaysteve competition need to be made by 1.59pm

Enjoy the new season

• Paid, thanks running this again.

Sadies gone for 1-0 home win.

• Thanks, @DevC . I've donated and am going with a sober Wycombe Wanderers 1 (Taylor) Exeter City 0.

• Thanks @DevC, I have donated and I take my hat off to you for organising this as a charity competition.

I would like to predict that we don't start this season quite as well as the last so

Wycombe 3 Exeter 1 please.