Skip to content

Corr moves to Cambridge

Bit of an odd one...
http://bbc.in/1G2rP0A

Comments

• You sure know your apples!

• Wtf strange one obviously has gone for money! Tbh I have not been massively impressed everytime that I have seen him play

• Wtf strange one obviously has gone for money! Tbh I have not been massively impressed everytime that I have seen him play

• I think he's a exceptional targetman and Cambridge look like they are pulling a really strong team together for the new season. I was really concerned about his aerial ability and held my breath every time Southend had a set piece. Can't believe he would rather stay in league 2. Wonder when we will reveal our first signings?

• I have been really impressed every time I've seen him play....excellent strong target man absolute right for League 2. He must have gone for more money.

• he isn't good enough for league 1 thats why he has gone. simple as that.
    I think gareth must be working on things as we are one of the only clubs not to do anything so far.

• I really hope thst GA Is working on bringing some real quality into the squad especially if Murphy is on his way out. Would be great if can get yenneris on perm and couple of others gems #ingawetrust

• Cambridge pipped GA to his signature

• Really?? Would we need him, as we have both Holloway and Hayes who.are of similar ilk

• personally, i think that we need a centre defender,CM, Left and right winger (pacey and tricky) and a striker who can score 15+ goals to support both Hayes and Holloway

• I hope that Max steps upto the plate with Murphy gone this will be easier ... he has the ability !

• Thats decent for Cambridge I think. Could of easily done a job for us

• @LX1 said:
    Cambridge pipped GA to his signature

Are you the new blueh_w? I'd love to know how anybody could possibly know that, unless you're a close personal friend of Corr or his agent?

• @LX1 you sound green with envy? How are you getting this info anyway? Are you some sort of incider?

• @eric_plant said:
    LX1 you sound green with envy? How are you getting this info anyway? Are you some sort of incider?

I've been stalking him