Skip to content

Smoke Bombs

I've heard that at least one blue smoke bomb was thrown by Wycombe fans gathered outside The Torch pub at Wembley. Can anybody confirm this? I've also heard that a blue smoke bomb was thrown at Oxford - which I also find hard to believe. The truth please.

Comments

• Someone definitely let off a flare at Oxford away at the start of the season, at the back right of the stand.

• Yes one was let off at The Torch pub before the game, also at Southend away, probably on other occasions as well. Don't really see the appeal myself, they stink and its hard to breathe properly around them. Not that the super fans letting them off really care about anyone else....

• Barnet away, oxford away, southend away and also outside the torch, harmless fun

• Harmless fun that makes people cough & struggle to breathe. "Banter".

• Hardly, those who didnt want involved were not harmed. Small bombs. Barely last a minute. Deal with it

• they look really shit though

• I look forward to telling you to "deal with it" when you come on here complaining about getting ejected/banned/punched in the face for doing it. Its only a matter of time.

• I didnt let them off so none of the above would apply and i look forward to you trying to punch me, should make for a laugh.

• Calm down dear. I'm a lover not a fighter :-)

• really is no harm, anyone that moans about them probably worries about getting hypothermia leaving the fridge door open

• they do look shit though eh?

• Personally I like flares (not the 70s trousers.., although I did have a few pairs!) and we just don't do them properly in the UK. Should take a lesson from France or Italy. Don't understand why we people get ejected for letting a flare off. Maybe just the nanny state has taken too much control.

• and no I don't and never had done that.. just think those that want to should be allowed to.

• Yeah, flares look really shit