Not easy

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordle

• I always think the 6+ letter ones are a bit cruel, as you don’t get any extra tries!

• Wordle guessed in 6/6!

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟨🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

• Wordle guessed in 5/6!

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

wow, that was a toughie!

Would love to say what my first unlikely but surprisingly productive guess was but will hold my horses until the grids stop coming.

• edited June 2023

Wordle guessed in 2/6!

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

Hope this won’t be a spoiler for any latecomers to the thread - and it still took me four more guesses originally! - but I’d like to reveal my first guess. I’ll do it in a coded way so that there is still plenty of challenge.

it is the brainchild of @ReturnToSenda.

• Wordle guessed in 3/6!

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Wordle guessed in 4/6!

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

• @micra It was actually the last two letters of the second word that made it quite easy as they were the two first letters of the correct word in reverse. The first word gave me two vowels to work with, but no clues so I went something entirely different with the second. I was lucky however as I misspelt the second word (the last but one letter was the one next to it on the keyboard). If i'd have spelt it correctly I don't think I'd have got it anywhere as easily as i then did!

• Phew!! I’m daft as a flipping brush. I’ve forgotten what the solution was. It’ll probably come back to me but that does make your workings impossible to follow !!

Good on ya.