Skip to content

Political Debate

Shall we just post any transfer rumours here and leave the other thread to wither and die?

Comments

• Anyone out there?

• I hear China were going to be in for Trump, but he has off the field issues. Xi Jinping was also worried about the impact on the dressing room. Considered pivoting to place a cheeky bid for Biden, but age is a factor. The UK are looking for a replacement after Boris Johnson said he will not be re-signing when his contract ends. Starmer is favourite to be next manager, but even some of his own fans feel as though his tactics are too bland.

• Johnson has just signed for the Mail, to be fair. Saw that coming a mile off.

• Were going to play Corbyn on the left but it was felt wouldn’t like playing with JJ…

• The Express won't be pleased, as he was their God!

• Dan Wootton AND Boris Johnson playing for AFC Everything is Terrible...an embarrassment of riches when it comes to shrieking loudly about things that affect no-one's actual lives. Unless the new signing means Wooton will be a bit part player next term. I heard Dorries is keeping them waiting to see if she gets the Head Coach role before she commits. I'm hoping all this turmoil means they are out of the running to be Champions.

• You'd think the Tories would be destined for relegation but their Russian owners will probably make some big signings to keep them in contention for next year's tournament.

• Couldn’t prevent myself from having a glance at Johnson’s article in mrs micra’s Mail.

Apparently he sees himself as in a similar situation to Julius Caesar who proclaimed “let me have men around me who are fat; sleek-headed men and such as sleep o’nights. Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.”

Johnson refers to some miracle preparation for suppressing appetite which one of his Cabinet colleagues was taking and which had evidently produced dramatic results.

I have sent a text to LBC (FAO James O’Brien) suggesting that what Johnson needs is the SAS (Sexual Appetite Suppressant).

• edited June 2023

We all know you've always been a closet Mail reader @micra!

I trust that you had Carrie's prior approval to the proposed medication?

• I haven’t seen her lately but she did mention his voracious appetite on one occasion and I assumed it was for the chorizo. But, then again, she could have been talking euphemistically.

• The boy Johnson is difficult to manage. Talks a good game but a poor trainer, no attention span, too often distracted by parties, young blonde fillies and the chance to make some quick moolah on the side. Always plays his mates.

• Boris Johnson is to politics what Carlos Kaiser is to football.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)

• Barry Gardiner up front?- Father of ex Wycombe Jacob Gardiner-Smith

• I was going to say that if anything reveals the grim, disgusting farce of the political honours lists it is Johnson's (even before the latest bunch were filmed taking the piss) then I remembered we've still got Truss to come.