1. Too soon
      56.00%
    2. WE ARE GOING UP
      12.00%
    3. Do a funny option
      32.00%

Comments

• There have been loads already on twitter, most have us mid table

• These are the current odds against winning the League, according to Sky Bet:

Derby 5/1

Bolton 8/1

Peterborough 9/1

Reading 9/1

Barnsley 10/1

Portsmouth 10/1

Blackpool 14/1

Charlton 16/1

Oxford 18/1

Wycombe 22/1

Bristol Rovers 33/1

Exeter 33/1

Lincoln 33/1

Fleetwood 40/1

Shrewsbury 40/1

Burton 50/1

Cambridge 50/1

Leyton Orient 50/1

Northampton 50/1

Port Vale 50/1

Wigan 50/1

Carlisle 66/1

Stevenage 66/1

Cheltenham 80/1

All fairly meaningless at this stage, until we know more about summer signings by us, and the rest of the clubs.

• It seems odd before anyone has done any business for predictons to start isn't it? Mine is @trevor will say this is shite half way through the first half of the first game.

• Let's face it - those odds were purely constructed to give Oxford false hope that they are better than us, and to give Joey Barton a head start on creating excuses as to why Bristol Rovers are not.

• LX1LX1
    edited June 2023

We are going up, say we are going up!

(Random gig)

• Looks like me and LX1 voted for going up. Should give Shev some sleepless nights.

• I'd say probably 8th/9th. Blooms will still need a while to turn things over and figure it all out. It's a weaker league at the top end, but we could easily still plod around beneath the play-offs.

Then again, with no incoming players to talk about just yet, we could go up easily, or sink to L2 by the time that's all been done

• LX1LX1
    edited June 2023

How Oxford can be priced shorter than Wycombe is just ridiculous. If there's any season match bets out there get on.

• Quite a few basket case clubs in there and some undergoing ownership changes so probably too early to see who the big spenders will be, we've lost a few juggernaut clubs over the last couple of years but there's still a lot of big clubs and smaller ones that are ambitious and will throw (other people's) money about.

Top half would be an achievement but as always a bit of togetherness and a decent run could serve us well.

• edited June 2023

You never seem to post in the morning (unless it's the wee hours), so now I am getting suspicious all over again Kim, I mean Lex.

• For larks,,,anyone know what the betting was this time last term? Were pompey predicted to go up again?

(If all the teams, I would have thought Disney money would have had them in the Prem by now. Ryan, Rob and the Wrexham boys might beat them to it.)

• The mentalness of internet message boards

• You know I'm joking. There can only be two one LX1.

• He's got 1 in his username. Case closed.

• I applaud anyone who thinks we will get near to the playoffs before we've even signed anyone!