5.45%
    13. Hanlan (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Campbell (sub)
        0.00%
    15. Obita (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• Max for me, made some great saves, so glad we've got him for next season.

• Max was outstanding, easy decision today.

Nobody else particularly excelled, but Scowen and Wing had good games and Freeman played well when he came on.

• Agree Max stood out for some excellent saves, thought Scowen was also good & of course Wing scored another wonder goal, finally felt Forino was good too - but gave it to Max this week

• Easy for me, Max was nothing short of excellent. Was Taf on some kind of Rohypnol? He was diving in at the wrong time, misjudged the bounce of the ball on more than one occasion and got turned easily. Certainly a long way off his usual high standard!

• Imagine not rating Max

• Has to be Max.

• Easy one. Max. 2 ridiculous saves and some very solid handling

• Our 2 goals came from goalkeeping errors. Their first seemed inevitable, given the sequence of corners we were conceding, and their second was as a result of sloppy defending.

We got away with a draw today, mainly thanks to Max, but will have to be a lot sharper next season if we are to challenge at the top end of the league.

• edited May 2023

I gave it to Max, but a shout out for Obita's cameo. Good to see him back!

Also, if Wing does leave, has there ever been a better parting shot?

• And I just thought of Lewis Wing Let's Fly, but I'd already voted for Max.

• Have I missed the end of season awards? If so did Max get player of the season?

• I love Nick Freeman but three MOTM votes ?

Come on !

• edited May 2023

I thought he played pretty well when he came on, having not even attempted a single cross in the first half as a team he put one straight in and then got a shot away, but mom v generous.

• Freeman looked good. To me he usually does but his contribution towards that encouraging performance and result pales into insignificance compared with the inspired efforts of Max Stryjek. The lightning reflex of that tip over the bar towards the end of the game was fantastic but he grabbed and parried the ball under pressure both aerially and outstretched on the deck on several other occasions.

• Voting is available on the official site now.