Skip to content

Attendance Prediction Lincoln City (h) - Sat 22nd April - Match 44

2»

Comments

• 5,450 with 350 Imps

• Been given as 405 Lincoln in a crowd of 5,062.

• Actually missed predicting. I’d have been way out. Even if I had done it when I remember 5 minutes before KO in the ground (or 8 minutes however long it eventually took) I think I’d have underestimated by 1000. It looked empty

• Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 5062]

Many congratulations to @DJWYC14, the only prediction closer than 50 and missing by just 16. The title of Forecaster of the Week is yours.

Congratulations to @perfidious_albion, @mooneyman and @NewburyWanderer who all made predictions within one hundred of the actual attendance.

There were more overestimates rather than underestimates.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd: [Actual 405]

Snap for number the best prediction was out by and congratulations to @BSE who was closest to the number of travelling Imps. Honourable mentions for @Glenactico, @Erroll_Sims and @Forest_Blue who were all within fifty.

Again more overestimates than underestimates - with a bunch of people who predicted around the 500 mark.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd: [Calculated as 4657]

I thought this worth publishing as we were noticeably closer with this although not surprisingly, with a just a few exceptions we thought it would be larger than it was.

Many congratulations to @NewburyWanderer, closest and missing by just 4, and congratulations to @perfidious_albion who missed by just 7. @mooneyman, @robin and @DevC were all within twenty.

I know I have some catching up to do with 'Tour de Season' competition and I hope to sort most of that today.

Good luck to all for the Cheltenham game. Also good luck to the team, I think the Lincoln game was one in which the majority of the important dice rolls went in favour of the opposition. [Not saying that it doesn't work for us sometimes.]