0.00%
    13. Campbell (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Wakely (sub)
        0.00%
    15. De Barr (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• I’ve ended up going for Vokes, but it was a close thing between him and Forino. Very special mention to Wing and Wheels too.

• Lewis Wing was magnificent tonight, he gets my vote

• Very tough today. Wing, Forino and Vokes all a standout. Chem looks like a hell of a talent. He could win us the playoffs at Wembley with some magic if we get there. Think I’ll go with Wing. A really measured performance.

• Wing but could easily have been Big Chris UCAS Baresi and Jack Granite Cruyff Grimmer wasn't far behind. GMac, Vokesy great too.

• I went with Wing, but a polished performance from all, and a shout out to the midfield for making it tick in unfamiliar roles.

• I abstained as I only saw the second half, but from what I saw, Wing.

Several players looking very good though, and some great passing football in places. I feel like Shaun Rooney will be having nightmares about Chem Campbell for a while to come.

• edited March 2023

Chem one of those rare PL loanees who actually, you know, look like they belong in the PL!

• Another tough one but for totally different reasons than Saturday

Max did everything expected of him & made a superb save from Marriot

Grimmer & Forino were really good at the back, the latter just gets better each game & for me has cemented his place in the team if he is fit. JJ had a good game at left back made easier as both GMac & latterly Campbell helped him out in defense. McC was ok but his passing choices left a bit to be desired.

Was worried about the midfield before kick off but shouldn't have been Wing was superb, Wheels ran his socks off & Freeman is so calm on the ball; they all worked hard for each other & that made a huge difference.

Up top Vokes was really good & absolutley deserved his goal, Brandon terrorised their left back with his pace & GMac & latterly Campbell tied Rooney in knots.

For me it boiled down to a choice between Forino, Vokes or Wing - decided to give it to hte latter as I felt he was the one who really created a stable base and drove us forward

• Vokes, Forino, Grimmer or Wing. I went Forino mainly because we got to see a different side to his game today with some superb skill and great passing. Would have voted for Blooms if it had been an option though.

• Oh, and it wouldn't be a man of the match thread if Freeman didn't get a mention - so calm and composed, absolutely love him.

• Think all 11 could stake a justified claim this evening. I've gone for Wing though, he absolutely bossed the midfield.

• It's surprising how many look so out of place. One that stands out for me is George Clegg - how bad was he?!

• I voted Scowen

• Vokesy tonight, great hold up play and got his goal.

• Adam Burchill is the one that stands out for me. Although he went on to have a decent career in no league I think.

Not quite a fair comparison as Chem has already played in the premier league whereas I don’t think Clegg or Burchill weee anywhere near the United Or Arsenal first teams.

• Went for Forino but it could have been anybody. Great performances across the team tonight in an important fixture.

• Forino. Making football look a very easy game indeed

• I havnt voted yet, so don't know how it's going...

1st half Forino was brilliant, 2nd half Vokes was brilliant, Wing was great throughout, Grimmer was great throughout... really tough choice

• I loved watching Anthony Grant play for us and then there was Eze, Steven Taylor, Heaton and Luke Moore of course

• Harsh on Vokes and Wing who were great, but had to go Forino.

Honorable mention to Hanlon who put in a real shift

• Top 3 is easy, only a question of what order. I’d go Wing, Vokes, Forino.

Shout out to Max too. Given he was a spectator for much of the match the save low to his left was outstanding.

• Decent interview, and not once did he suggest he know what to expect from Wycombe.

• His pre match interview on Monday said as much but a lot of the time these managers are meaning it will be very tough against us, rather than we play one way.

Decent honest interview.

• Just seen Vokes turn and finish!

Gave my vote to big Chris but would have given it to Vokes if I’d seen the replay last night

• Forino for me but many outstanding candidates last night.

• Disappointed not to have been able to watch that one, sounds like a great performance all round.

Is there any chance you could remove the “did not see/abstain” option now @Shev given that “show results” is available without voting? It just seems to unnecessarily skew the results.

• edited March 2023

What a fascinating three horse race. A three way tie (still possible) would be a fitting proclamation of Bloomfield’s Brave New World.

A defender, a midfielder and a striker.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.