Skip to content

Taff's latest video

Worth watching from around 15:45-22:00 or so to see the player's perspective of GA leaving and MB arriving. Hardly a surprise they lost after that rollercoaster! The whole video is good - funny seeing him celebrating in the Bolton box! Also, he calls Wing's goal (or at least, the set play) before it happens.

We played our PLAYOFF RIVALS Bolton but now it’s time to say goodbye.. - YouTube

Comments

• Best yet from Taff. The feelings when Gaz left / Blooms arrived , the Bolton game wind ups, even the gym stuff is an education. Excellent watch 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• One of his best vlogs yet. I’m sure he and Gaz went for a drink down Revs after…at least according to the fella at the back of the terrace!

• That moment when he starts talking about Blooms coming in, he is either an incredible actor or absolutely sincere in his feelings. I was worried, for some reason, he might be one of those players that would go "wheres my exit" with GA going but he seemed genuinely happy MB is at the helm and confident in keeping the train on the track.

• edited March 2023

Taff has stated that a career goal is to get back playing in the Championship. With his injury record this is probably only going to happen as a Chairboy. His commitment appears to be a given.

• edited March 2023

Thank you for highlighting this @Shev

This is some quote from Ryan Tafazolli.

”Our leader. Matt Bloomfield. Let me tell you guys, he is going to be unbelievable. He’s going right to the top. Mark my words. Remember I’ve said this. I’m excited to see what’s in store.”

It gave me goosebumps.

• He's great isn't he, Taff?

A real leader on the pitch, constantly talking to team mates and organising things. Obviously lives the life off the pitch as well, seems very knowledgeable around nutrition, recovery and fitness.

And quite self-deprecating as well. He was laughing along with the Bolton lads saying how well Wycombe had done since he'd been out injured.

But yeah, was great to see his heartfelt comments about both outgoing and incoming managers.

• Taff with the fans in the terrace against Derby was just fantastic.

• There's always a bit of an instinct towards cynicism when a footballer does something like a blog, or a podcast or goes the extra mile to big themselves up in the media as a brand. Even Bayo wan't immune to the criticism (think of the superbowl). But while I think a certain amount of this is justified, Taff has really shown what a committed professional he is, and his words of enthusiasm and excitement about the new Wycombe era are indeed infectious. Big fan of him as a defensive organiser and dare I say potential general?

• Spot on, @therabbittest. For me, seeing his dread and then reaction to GA leaving and then elation at MB arriving was quite moving, as it was the same emotional rollercoaster we were all on, except at even closer quarters.