1.54%
    15. Obita (sub)
        0.00%
    16. De Barr (sub)
        1.54%
    17. Forino (sub)
        3.08%

Comments

• Steady on. Ten minutes to go, including added time.

• Scowen. Not only is he obscenely good at retrieving possession, but today he was a superb playmaker. The best midfielder we’ve had in my lifetime.

• McCarthy's best game in a while for me, actually put some dangerous crosses in

• And mine. And that is a very long time indeed.

No question he was MOTM. Despite a misplaced pass in the 80th minute that could easily have resulted in an equaliser.

• Hanlan for me. Looked lively and unlucky not to get a goal for his efforts. He is getting better game by game

• Thought the 2 debutants looked good, if a little ring rusty.

The defence was solid with Grimmer & JJ maintaining their current run of excellent form, McCarthy is getting back to where we all want him to be plus a decent 30+ minute run out from Forino.

Josh was at his awesome best ably supported by Wing & Wheeler & then Freeman

Up front Hanlan looked good, Vokes ran his socks off & GMac & De Barr were excellent impact subs.

Oh yeah voted Scowen

• Beg yer 'umble pardon! I had a work call pending, so wanted to make sure I got the thread in, just in case it dragged on.

I had to watch McCleary score on silent with someone talking my ear off.

• I also went McCarthy, thought he did very well tonight, his crossing has definitely improved. I can't keep voting for Scowen every single game

• edited February 2023

Special shout out to Willis and Campbell, as they both did well before both being pulled.

I had to give it to Scowen, though - scored a blinder that set the whole result up, and was his usual imperious self on what looked to be a difficult surface.

• It’s got to be Josh and what a goal!!

• That was my logic too, but with hindsight I wish I'd just voted Scowen again. Why do we even have this poll?

• edited February 2023

One of these days I am just going to put Scowen for every option and see if anyone even notices.

...or just rename the thread as the Scowen of the Match.

• yeah, I mean it's annoying in a way (sigh), but when Scowen not only "does Scowen" but scores a belter into the bargain, it's hard to justify looking elsewhere.

• I went for this fella called Josh Scowen. I don't know if any of you guys have noticed but he's a great player and he's having a really good season

• With Alfie sadly retiring and Anis gone, Scowen is going to walk the season award, even missing all those games.

• Scowen is the boss. As someone alluded to above, not only a spoiler in defence, creates in attack

• Scowen has been absolutely ridiculous this season. Absolutely. Ridiculous.

• He's here, he's there...and I would politely point out he is every fking where

• Abstained as wasn’t watching closely enough but a shout out to those wonderful fans that made the journey and hope you all have a safe journey home

• Normal service resumed. Scowen.

• If Scowen does win this award, he'll have won four of the last five. What a player!

• 1900 was a decent gate considering their precarious situation. Were there any chants of “you’re only here for the Wycombe” ?

Were there any chants ?

• Two drums almost all the game to keep the chants going. Plus "There's only one Gareth Ainsworth" after the game.

• I tried to start 'Nissan Micras are value' but the two drums drowned me out