Skip to content

Attendance Prediction Accrington Stanley (a) - Tues 14th Feb - Match 30

2»

Comments

• 1420 including 142 diehard blues fans.

• 2,044 including 206 Chairfolk.

• This would been a game I would have attended with Mrs PJS if it hadn't been for injury (10 days post op) as we live reasonably close. But to ensure my fellow predictors gain no advantage and in true WWFC fashion I am only announcing my absence after the 60 minute deadline for predictions! COYB!

• edited February 2023

1,900 on BBC site.

201 away. Massive credit to all the travelling fans.

Brilliant result again.

https://twitter.com/GasmanCOTN/status/1625614053694443520

• Watching online it looked closer to 900 than 1900. I suppose we couldn’t see one stand along the side though.

• A suprising 201 Wycombe fans at Accrington last Tuesday, (to me anyway).

Lots of people were close, nobody was very very close to the actual figure of 1900.

Many congratulations to @Forest_Blue, inspired by our success on the previous Saturday was closest, missing by just 41. You are the holder of the title of Forecaster of the Week for this game.

Congratulations to @SmiroludyBlue and @MindlessDrugHoover who recorded double digit scores and @Alexo who missed by exactly one hundred.

Top Twenty for the Total Crowd:

Top twenty for the Fabulous Away Crowd: [201]

Many congratulations to @MindlessDrugHoover whose prediction was out by just 2 and congratulations to @NewburyWanderer and @ryan_w_kirkby2 who were out by just 5 and 7 respectively.

Congratulations to all of the 201, I know several Gasroom dwellers were there.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd:

Here is a real tribute to the quality / attractiveness of the football our club produces - our 1900 is the lowest total for a league attendance so far this season at the Wham Stadium, but very close to 1907 for Burton Albion on Sat 13th Aug and 1906 on Sat 17th Sept of the visit of Cheltenham Town. Our was the first Tues night fixture of the season.

Actual home crowd was 1699. Congratulations to myself for being out by one, and to @SmiroludyBlue and @ForeverBlue who were out by 4 and 5 respectively.

For those that can be distracted from the emotional turmoil, which I am finding very difficult, I will do the updates for the Season Long Competition and then the Bolton game outcomes.

The Shrewsbury game attendance prediction thread is up.