Skip to content

Courtney Senior returns to Brentford

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/courtneys-back-with-the-bees-2264191.aspx

Would be unfair to judge him on last nights substitute performance considering how poor the rest of the team were, so maybe Gaz decided he hadn't seen enough from him during training. Or maybe Brentford decided it wasn't worth him being out on loan just to sit on the bench.

Either way, hopefully whatever funds (admittedly probably very little) were used on his loan will be freed up towards getting a centre forward in on loan instead, as this is definitely where we need to concentrate on strengthening until Paul Hayes is back.

Comments

• yeah, whilst I certainly didn't object to subbing Onyedinma and giving Senior a go, the game was already long gone at that point and it probably didn't do Senior any favours to play in a poor team performance.

I'd be surprised if we were paying anything for his loan, I can't imagine youth players are on much £££ at their parent club to begin with unless it's a prem youth player.

• Gaz probably have him his football league debute as a going away present