Skip to content

Andrew Howard

2»

Comments

• I’m guessing the cheerleaders?

• @HolmerBlue @ReturnToSenda

Wycombe Swans the half time cheerleaders with the ‘inappropriate’ stadium commentary… or were they called something else?

• Whatever they were called it was dismal stuff. Like something out of the 80s.

• Ah yes, I remember now. 'Make sure your dad doesn't get too excited' or words to that effect.

• Hello Andrew. No time for chitchat. We need you to head off to the Gulf to find a country that hasn't wasted any oil money on football and persuade them that Wycombe is the answer.

Oman maybe? Take this video of us playing Man City in 1998 and say "If Man City can do it, so can we"

• Phil Alexander hasn’t been with us long enough to faintly warm a chair with his backside and now he’s off and giving us the so long and thanks for all the memories spiel . He might as well of written ‘More money I’m off’ on a post-it and stuck it on his desk.

• Not all appointments are long term, I'm sure some stewards have done one game and never been seen again. He was a guy with a bit of spare time offering some advice for a while. The Couhigs do need to weigh up any offers or commit to a long term leadership plan but we are unlikely to employ someone with 20 years of Prem experience.